Sign in to follow this  
3rd Wheel

VILLAGE MAFIA - GAME OVER

That is five people who have accepted nominations. Remember, the maximum number is 10. You don't have to have 10 nominations, and the nomination phase will cease once I feel everyone has said their part and those who might be nominated have been discussed/nominated, but once it reaches 10, it's over. And that is nomination and acceptance.

We hit five right at five pages.

Also, three people have not posted yet: SLAA (who let me know ahead of time that she couldn't post for a couple days); Sandman; and Iceman.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

I know who I definitely wouldn't vote for. That eliminates about 18 people right there for me.

Process of elimination is by far the fairest way really - even if the player is newer or considered "weak" by some, I'd flat out prefer them over others.

Hans to me seems like the right pick. She has always been no BS and has NEVER gotten out of hand with any member. A solid forum member who has always displayed a good eye for Scum and never looses her cool.

Sandman would also be good, but I feel he gets aggravated with the general public very easily because imo he is too smart for Dumbassville. I feel Hans always deals with the majority better, no slight to Sandman as he has always been solid.

Screenshot2011-11-14at21053PM-1.png

Beautiful post :lol: I love the sentiment Stevey - no offence taken.

Don't forget - MVP boys and girls, I'm back at the top where I belong.

Nominate: Tottenham

Hans doesn't want to accept and Sandman must be having his 3rd birthday party this year.

I said I wouldn't accept yet. Maybe now I want to. :(

I will make this easy for TTM then.

I hereby officially decline my nomination as mayor.

Official Nomination: Hans Moleman if she declines then I will just vote for someone in the election

Each player can nominate only one person. You cannot nominate yourself, but you can ask to be nominated.
You ARE ALLOWED to turn down a nomination for mayor (meaning you can choose not to run for mayor). That person who makes the nomination DOES NOT get their nomination back.

No go. Sorry, TTM.

I'm lazy, when will the voting begin?

That is five people who have accepted nominations. Remember, the maximum number is 10. You don't have to have 10 nominations, and the nomination phase will cease once I feel everyone has said their part and those who might be nominated have been discussed/nominated, but once it reaches 10, it's over. And that is nomination and acceptance.

I'm hoping by Page 10 at the latest, but maybe sooner.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

FOS: ITR.

Awkwardly pushing this on with smaller posts. That could've just been one post - why do that?

Also, I would like to announce that I am seeking the shop. I would like to purchase some goods.

I'll post as I like. Don't care.

*If I see anyone blatantly spamming the thread with short posts solely to get to the page limits so their choice or themselves becomes mayor, I will ask Tottenham to delete those posts and consider mod kill. DON’T DO THIS! It’s not fair and, even as a mafia tactic, it’s bush league.*

I'm not mad. I just want everyone to read the rules in the third post regarding the election.

I asked Tottenham to merge those three posts into one.

Sorry for being one of the people holding up the game.

While I feel arnold would be very entertaining as mayor...

I'd be happy to see Hans, Totts, kevin, android, Sandman or Ronaldo as Mayor. I feel all of those people would do a good job as they play direct and to the point.

Ronaldo in particular is great for explaining his actions. I like that.

I'll post properly later/tomorrow.

Nomination: Ronaldo

(connection is super slow here - could someone reply and let me know if Ronaldo accepted/refused the position? I might have missed it and its taking me ages to double check -thanks in advance)

I'd just like to echo the sentiments for Ronaldo. I generally love this eloquence and demeanour, and would be happy to have him lead. This is a time for someone who is experienced and rational, and I think out of all of us, he is probably the most typically consistent player to achieve both elements.

I do agree with Ronaldo being a solid choice but my gut instinct says that might not be the best idea. Ronaldo is someone, in my opinion, that is so good that him having that kind of power as the mayor could prove to be a catastrophe for the town if his alignment was not that. That is not to say that Hans/Sandman aren't good, but to me they are not "sneaky" good. Ronaldo is one sneaky mofo, and is almost too powerful a person to be in charge. I would be cool if he got elected but I have my reservations.

I'd like to apologize for my recent lame posts.

This will be my last post until I vote.

I have to respectfully decline my nomination for Mayor. I appreciate it though, but I'm not the man for the job.

I'm ready for this game to really begin, I'll be back tomorrow to contribute.