Sign in to follow this  
3rd Wheel

VILLAGE MAFIA - GAME OVER

Randy cut the shit pic posts for now, we have only have 25 pages to get a new Mayor and not everyone is here yet. And we're on page 3 already

Also if you guys nominate me that's fine, but I really think it's too early to vote for this. Also whoever we choose needs to be investigated by the cop. What a shitty cop, allowing murders to happen in our perfect town :(

Randy cut the shit pic posts for now, we have only have 25 pages to get a new Mayor and not everyone is here yet. And we're on page 3 already

Also if you guys nominate me that's fine, but I really think it's too early to vote for this. Also whoever we choose needs to be investigated by the cop. What a shitty cop, allowing murders to happen in our perfect town :(

Randy's pics are one of the best things about Mafia. 25 pages is more than enough. It's day one. It's all just a shot in the dark anyways.

They're entertaining for sure.

Also it's a shot in the dark if you want to give up and randomly vote. I say fuck that, we can come to a good consensus and make a smart choice. But not with the attitude you are showing.

I hate politicians and I don't like hypocrites so therefore I don't want to be mayor.

Actually.

I'll be mayor, but I'll do my own interests...so fuck you lobbyists I'll do what I please.

Randy cut the shit pic posts for now

That's not a very Mayoral thing to say.

I'm not the mayor and I could care less if I ever am. I'm more concerned with finding the mafia and making sure THEY don't become mayor. In any case let's not get too side tracked and forget our goal is to eliminate scum. I think watching who picks who for mayor could be a great preliminary mafia screen, or provide valuable insight down the road

@Raven where are you pulling this bacardi is afraid of the cop thing, I don't get it really?

On another note; If you're reluctant to be the mayor, you're suspicious.

Was this directed at me?

Cardi.

On another note; If you're reluctant to be the mayor, you're suspicious.

I just don't think I'm qualified to have such a big role and I'd feel much more comfortable if a veteran player had it. I've no worries about the cop investigation, since I'm town.

Fair enough but I'd say we're all veterans now. I think we're trying to escape that, even 3rd would agree with me. Its lame.

INB4 TTM IS MAYOR AND LEADS TOWN TO VICTORY.

Randy cut the shit pic posts for now

That's not a very Mayoral thing to say.

I'm not the mayor and I could care less if I ever am. I'm more concerned with finding the mafia and making sure THEY don't become mayor. In any case let's not get too side tracked and forget our goal is to eliminate scum. I think watching who picks who for mayor could be a great preliminary mafia screen, or provide valuable insight down the road

@Raven where are you pulling this bacardi is afraid of the cop thing, I don't get it really?

You don't have to question White_Raven.

It's because she's White_Raven.

So, two nominations so far: Arnold and Kevin (not sure if the JB nomination by Raven counts since she didn't bold it/make it in official vote format)

Android, if nominated, would you accept?

So, two nominations so far: Arnold and Kevin (not sure if the JB nomination by Raven counts since she didn't bold it/make it in official vote format)

I sure would. That would be cool.

Mayor nominations:

Kevin - by Bacardimayne

Arnold - by Broskirose

Android - by Ronaldo9

John Bonham - by White Raven and Dean 16

Randy Lahey - by Arnold Layne

Saphire - by ITR

Bacardimayne - by RK99

Tottenham - by TTM

Hans Moleman - by Tottenham

Ronaldo - by SLAA

ITR - by Hans Moleman

BOLD = accepted the nomination

ITALICS = declined the nomination

The mayor CAN BE impeached. However, that is not done by all the players but rather a group of players. And I'll leave it at that.

Again, remember: If you become mayor, you are in the public light and every player will know your character. This will not immediately reveal whether you are town, independent, or mafia, but like any role reveal, it is up to the player to decide.

The only reason I posted it again is when the mayor is elected, I don't want he/she wondering why his/her character was posted in the thread for all to know.

*This post will be updated with the nominations in order to save space. Please refer back to this post for an up-to-date list. Also, if you get nominated and would like to accept, you can PM me and let me know.*

Edited by 3rd Wheel

As the meeting begins, everyone is frantic and shouting things to one another and hoping their voice is heard.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE MURDERS?!?!" someone shouts.

"WHEN WILL WE GET ANSWERS?!?!" another asks.

The town journalist is a young, sharp man. He is not from Bumrider, but took a job and learned the lay of the land pretty quick. He knows this is news and wants to get a good grasp of the story. He knows this is the biggest thing to happen in the town in five decades.

He steps up to the microphone, facing the Bumrider Town Council, and asks a simple question that quiets the crowd and has them wondering the same.

"Who will be the new mayor?"

The council responds that it must be an election, and nominations will be held tonight. The journalist steps back, happy that his question was answered, and he jots down more notes as the residents begin asking more questions.

The residents get calmer, and begin discussing. Some throw out names of who to nominate while others discuss people they don't want nominated.

However, the prevailing thought still lingers like a stinky fart: the killer, or killers, could be inside this very hall discussing who the next mayor should be. Glances are thrown around at some people. Due to it being a small town, and everyone knowing everyone else, the citizens are quick to judge and cast an eye of suspicion at the other Bumriderers.

There has been no update from the sheriff on any arrests made, and while it is early, the citizens want answers. Well...most of them do.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

I think that the mayor should be someone that in the past has always been accountable and mostly friendly. It also needs to be someone who we would honestly elect in a real life situation. No offense but I don't think Arnold Layne is the mayor choice and I think the dude is so cool I drove an hour to eat chicken wings with him.

Kevin is someone I've always loved, but the way the "Final Mafia Game" was handled makes me want to eliminate him as a candidate all together. At the same time I would say that I myself would not be a good candidate as I have polarized many games in the past.

In my opinion, The True Mayor Candidates (in order) are

Hans Moleman

Sandman

Tottenham

Iceman

White Raven

Android/Spark the Determination

Ronaldo9

Hans to me seems like the right pick. She has always been no BS and has NEVER gotten out of hand with any member. A solid forum member who has always displayed a good eye for Scum and never looses her cool.

Sandman would also be good, but I feel he gets aggravated with the general public very easily because imo he is too smart for Dumbassville. I feel Hans always deals with the majority better, no slight to Sandman as he has always been solid.

Screenshot2011-11-14at21053PM-1.png

Hans would you want to be mayor?

^^^Agree with most of that, particularly the part about the qualities we should look for.

I sure would. That would be cool.

Official Nomination: Android

Will go ahead and nominate you onto the candidate list. Next two choices for me would be Tottenham and Sandman.

Sounds good to me.

Nominate: Kevin

Also, I am not keeping myself out of the mayor race because I'm afraid of the cop. I just don't want to be mayor. Too much responsibility.

Misread this as saying he WAS afraid of the cop, my bad.

I nominate John Bohnam. I do however agree with ttm's reasoning for nominating Hans, it's a very rational way of thinking.

The mayor CAN BE impeached.

For getting blowjobs in the office from a slutty, yet naive intern? I nominate Saphire to play the role of Kenneth Starr in my little mayoral office blowjob fantasy.