Sign in to follow this  
3rd Wheel

MAFIA SIGNUPS - Village Mafia

Here's the sign-up thread for "Village Mafia." I warn everyone who signs up: you've never played a mafia game like this one. This will be different, very, very different. I can't go into too much detail other than the theme is exactly what it is. This is barebones mafia. Don't look for a theme, because there isn't the usual theme. Not based on a Website, or video game, or movie, or situation.

And disclaimer:

If you play in this game, you will hold to the integrity. I cannot and will not tolerate not participating. And I will determine the level of participation required. I will not put up with what happened in the last game, where there were zero posts made for a 36-48 hour timeframe. No offense to those players, but this is the warning. You must post. You must stay active. There is a difference between using the strategy of "staying low" and just blatantly not caring, and I have played in enough games to tell where that fine line is.

This game will be as good as I, as a moderator, can make it. I will be the best moderator I possibly can and the story and game will reflect that. That is only 20 percent, a small minority. Everything else rests on the actual players. If you guys stay active and post, I promise you this will be one of the best games you've ever played.

And I hope that anyone who signs up and is replaced or mod-killed for any reason is not allowed to play in the next games (i.e. a suspension system. However, that is not my call or decision to make. Tottenham is the section moderator.

Sign-up list:

1. Tottenham

2. Dean-16

3. Broskirose

4. Bacardimayne

5. Sandman

6. Iceman

7. Arnold Layne (I really want to refer to you as Rock N Roll)

8. Ronaldo9

9. Saphire

10. Kevin

11. John Bonham

12. Dark Matter

13. Conor

14. Catch Her in the Rye

15. Randy Lahey

16. Hans Moleman

17. Android/Spark the Determination

18. InThisRiver

19. White Raven

20. RK99

21. Sleeping Like An Angel

I plan/hope to begin this game Saturday. Please don't hesitate to sign up. If you are a newcomer and want to play your first game, I welcome you to sign up. I am very confident it will be an enjoyable, competitve experience.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

7. Arnold Layne (I really want to refer to you as Rock N Roll)

I agree.

When I see your name I automatically think of Arnold Lame :CoolFace:

On it!

:quagmire:

Why does this god damn forum constantly make my firefox freeze for like 30 seconds?

only this forum!

Anyone else getting any issues??

:thumbsdown:

Edited by Dean-16

Why does this god damn forum constantly make my firefox freeze for like 30 seconds?

only this forum!

Anyone else getting any issues??

:thumbsdown:

There's times when it doesn't even load at all for me, or it goes painfully slow. I usually wait and try again later when that happens, and most of the time that works. Not sure why it does that though.

Also, sign me up.

Guest saphire

In it to win it baby!!

3rd, I get your point about posting and agree, but don't forget the forum was a clusterfuck to try and log on to the past week. I couldn't log on for over a day, and when I did I had already been lynched. :smiley-monkey:

looking forward to another fun game.

The server issues should be fixed as of Noon Eastern time Thursday.

If you continue to experience issues, please let me know.

Thanks.

Edit: Thursday nov 10

Even a few of the names in the sign up list are people, who IMO, are never too active in games.

I could start naming names, but im not gonna. Thats probably the MOST IMPORTANT thing in mafia - Activity.

3rd, Can I be the dragonfly please? :CoolFace:

i would like to play

Official Vote: Eazy-E

Because of:

"But I don't give a fuck cuz I know my shit is pumpin'

A nigga'z always into something'"