Sign in to follow this  
3rd Wheel

Danger zone

No offense to Dean. I think he did a fine job considering he had internet issues.

But the game seems to have stalled. This would happen on mymafiamania. We'd get to day 3 or day 4 and then it would get stale and everyone would stop playing. And it was a miracle if we ever finished a game. That's what happens when you kill most of the major posters, I guess.

Those of you still playing: either start posting or officially quit.

To Dean: mod-kill.

Plus, I want to start my game, which will be one of the best, if not the best game ever.

:o

but you are not even signed up to mod :shrugs2:

for the love of god somebody make a play in Halo Mafia :facepalm:

Edited by to the moon

I was going to be behind Totts and Sandy, but they both gave me the green light to jump them like I was playing checkers and take the next game.

I cant agree more 3rd.

At least it progressed to night.

Its almost as if, because there is no post whores left (no offence TTM :CoolFace: ) they dont want to post and be the center of attention.

Thats what I think.

Whats your theme 3rd?

Also, Sandy, Please tell me your not serious about your theme being glee?? :crazy:

My theme, if you want to give it one, is "Village Mafia." I'll explain it more in the signup thread that I'm making later this week (possibly today). But it's going to be different. Very different.

This game will be sick, dudes. It's going to change the way we play mafia!

wow, I can't imagine what this is going to be like. what will the theme be, Butt Sex Mafia?

No, our Friday nights together will not be translated into a theme.

Oh, wait, I guess I wasn't supposed to say that. :nyan:

My theme, if you want to give it one, is "Village Mafia." I'll explain it more in the signup thread that I'm making later this week (possibly today). But it's going to be different. Very different.

the_villagePDVD_015.preview.jpg

the_villagePDVD_015.preview.jpg

dear god I hope not