Sign in to follow this  
to the moon

Should Totts take over Halo Game?

I think so, until Dean can get his Internet fixed. The remaining players would just PM Totts their role/night power if they have one. I enjoyed the halftime break but this thing needs to get moving.

I don't understand why Dean can't just advance it to begin with. He can sign on and post, can't he? He waited a while to advance the Iceman death scene when in reality he could of just said (with no pic)

Iceman was blah blah, blah blah aligned - send me your night powers

then the next day starts with

so and so is dead - blah blah aligned

also

so and so also died - blah blah aligned

however many players left - takes X amount of votes to lynch. You guys (or mafia mod Totts) try and do your own vote counts)

:shrugs2:

If he comes back on he really needs to just advance the day. We don't need a story, at this point the game and players have their own stories.

Edited by to the moon

I would prefer Dean to stay on - okay, we have to wait a bit, but it damages the integrity of the game... no offence Totts. It should be seen out as Dean wants/wanted it - rather than adapting it.

I would prefer Dean to stay on - okay, we have to wait a bit, but it damages the integrity of the game... no offence Totts. It should be seen out as Dean wants/wanted it - rather than adapting it.

true true.

Deano, put an end to the naysayers and take control of this monster you have created.

Oh I completely agree, IMO Dean started this and he will finish it when he can.

My concern is that the longer this goes the more people might lose interest, ESP the jearbears of the world.

Also each timeline given has been very off.

Edited by to the moon

Guest saphire

ttm has probably killed me off anyway, but I agree, the game has lost momentum with such a long break. While this was unforeseen, there must be someone Dean knows with Internet access. Go to the library, borrow a friends phone...unless it's true the night roles are holding it up. Then they should be mod killed and let the game roll on already.