arnold layne

cannabis appreciation thread

Unbelievably (to myself), I almost exclusively vape now.

I have a vape pen

open2_hd.png

that I keep in my car and I usually hit it on my communte home from work.

Real pot (kind bud in a glass bowl) tastes burnt to me now in comparison.

Not that I turn down weed, I just prefer to vape now -- it's more socially manageable.

Got high with my brother last night. Ordered pizza, played super smash bros, listened to music, watched basketball, and talked about college glory days.

Needless to say it was great.

I wonder how the weed market in Colorado has changed since I've been there.

Wouldn't mind stopping by.

I was in Denver this past February and it was awesome. Having two states in New England legalize is great. NH will decriminalize(finally) this year, and lawmakers are already saying this will make legalization in NH much easier. 

Here the cops don't badger as much anymore, but there's still no way it will be legal in the next 5 to 10 years or so. It's kinda like CD ll in a way. You know it's only right, but don't hold your breath.

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

So now that Trump is president and we have an anti-weed attorney general, does this mean the legal pot experiment is coming to a close?

I worry about that, but enough states are legalizing that there'd be a fight on their hands.

12 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Peter Thiel is Trump's Silicon Valley guy and he is invested in weed. President Donnie is all about the green and legal weed is good for jobs and the economy.

Money over morals. 

Unfortunately law enforcement, prisons, pharmaceuticals, alcohol and tobacco benefit more with it being illegal obviously. 

If marijuana legalization survives a Trump administration, well that is a sign of promise. But he just loves authority and authority just doesn't tolerate the weed.