Sign in to follow this  
Dean-16

Halo: Mafia Edition

there aren't any characters in halo. it's that one dude with the fucking gun, an alien guy, the flood or whatever, some other alien guy, some humans and that's about it. i think, well i dunno i got bored of the campaign, there are probably like very few with names but most people play the game with their friends.

This is what i get from my observations from the first 12 hours.

Bacardimayne (14 posts): You are so talkative, the loudest is usually the most guilty. So im watching you buddy

To the Moon (4 posts): in depth reason to vote out SLAA, sounds like he is trying to hard... mafia written all over it.

White Raven (3 posts): playing super cautious, when i called her out on being mafia, she jokingly waived me off as im just silly. SUPER FISHY MISSY.

In this River (10 Votes): second most posts... he is angsty, wanting us to rush a vote. Possibly in cahoots with the mentioned above.

IceMan24 & Broskirose (9 posts): both kind of passive in their posts, trying to get everyone to feel them out. They arent at the top of my list, but definitely watching them closely.

SLAA (8 posts): Obviously a veteran here on the forums, well established ... i could foresee them leading the mafia.

Just my 2 cents for now. Ill be saving my vote for more analysis.

Guest saphire

Broski is already taking a different approach to this game than he did the last 2. He was town in those 2.

ttm comes off aggressive as a player because he's so good at the game, he can.

Bicardi is a little chatty, especially for someone who was going to opt out but then quickly changed his mind.

ITR played similarly as the last game befoe committing suicide. He was Mafia.

Iceman is already posting more than he did last game.

Haven't gotten a read on anyone else yet. JB, Arnold, Hans, Totts, etc. Nothing is standing out.

Guest saphire

Broski is already taking a different approach to this game than he did the last 2. He was town in those 2.

What do you want me to do? Claim to be Mafia again, throw out a random list of suspects and post Godfather pictures? I need to change up my approach. Besides, I kind of sucked for the most part last game. This is my comeback tour.

I just pointed out I noticed a difference. Why so defensive?

I think this approach is better, less annoying anyway.

Guest saphire

Dean did you send Jear Bear all the roles? He seems to have some sort of insider information.

It was an interesting synopsis from a noob. I wasn't expecting the insight already.

1203867189_Halo_teabag.gif

Now that we have that out of the way...

Broski is obviously going to play this game very differently, in the previous two he has singled himself out and pretty much painted a target on his head from the get go so for him to try and lay low isn't that surprising regardless of alignment.

1203867189_Halo_teabag.gif

Now that we have that out of the way...

Broski is obviously going to play this game very differently, in the previous two he has singled himself out and pretty much painted a target on his head from the get go so for him to try and lay low isn't that surprising regardless of alignment.

one mafioso covering another? :max:

I'm going to have to drop out of this game. Unless it's basically wrapped up by Thursday dinner time I'm not gonna be around unfortunately.

Edited by Dazed&Confused

I'm going to have to drop out of this game. Unless it's basically wrapped up by Thursday dinner time I'm not gonna be around unfortunately.

just auto kill the role unless you think you can find someone to replace

Autokill? I don't know what that means. :lol:

Autokill? I don't know what that means. :lol:

It means end your characters life in the game, and at this moment as opposed to later. Unless the Dean-o-nator thinks he can find a replacement.

Max probably won't play. Mutant Rose is too busy. Kevin hates us.

It means end your characters life in the game, and at this moment as opposed to later. Unless the Dean-o-nator thinks he can find a replacement.

Max probably won't play. Mutant Rose is too busy. Kevin hates us.

I talked to Max before the game, and he said he's done playing for now. Though, I do remember seeing S.S. in the sign-up thread, like some others have mentioned. Maybe he could come on as a replacement? Unless Dean had someone/something else in mind.