Sign in to follow this  
Dean-16

Halo: Mafia Edition

Nice nice.

Slaa, I don't know anything about Halo either. We should be fine. It's mafia. :itr:

True. It's just when i read through the rule changes i got kind of anxious. Halo n00bs can stick together.

On an unrelated note I'm really jealous of your custom smiley. It's so awesome :itr:

I thought he volunteered in the other thread, though?

Yeah he really wanted to play. I'm not sure why it didn't work out :( I think he'd be good at it actually.

Nice nice.

Slaa, I don't know anything about Halo either. We should be fine. It's mafia. :itr:

True. It's just when i read through the rule changes i got kind of anxious. Halo n00bs can stick together.

I don't see any rule changes, I've read through all of page one. Could you explain any changes? I've probably skipped something important.

Nice nice.

I don't see any rule changes, I've read through all of page one. Could you explain any changes? I've probably skipped something important.

I got fooled as well and actually reread the rules. Fuck tha police!

Nice nice.

I got fooled as well and actually reread the rules. Fuck tha police!

Android: It said something about a change in the rules in the second post but going by Icemans post just now it looks like it is nothing to worry about. I just misread.

Tott's edited something?

Knowing nothing about Halo will put no one in a disadvantage this game, anyway. Unless Deano's got ideas, its probably going to be a vanilla mafia-game with a halo story thrown in, i'm sure it'll be great though.

Tott's edited something?

Knowing nothing about Halo will put no one in a disadvantage this game, anyway. Unless Deano's got ideas, its probably going to be a vanilla mafia-game with a halo story thrown in, i'm sure it'll be great though.

Word to yo' motha!

Herro.

Looks like we don't have to wait a certain time limit to vote like last game (correct me if I'm wrong Dean).

Voting is open. 11 votes to lynch.

Tott's edited something?

I edited Dean's first post as he had copy and pasted the rules so the Official Voting in bold was not there so I edited that in for him, no biggie.

Weapon of choice is silenced scoped SMG, scoped pistol and my VISR

My point is... day 1 is stupid. We have no reason to trul suspect anyone, so we might as well all throw down a vote and proceed from there. Let's get out of the gate running. :shrugs: Sometimes day 1 feels like some awkward high school mixer and I just want to skip over all that shit.

My point is... day 1 is stupid. We have no reason to trul suspect anyone, so we might as well all throw down a vote and proceed from there. Let's get out of the gate running. :shrugs: Sometimes day 1 feels like some awkward high school mixer and I just want to skip over all that shit.

And then what? What changes on Day 2 besides us having accidentally killed off a townie to "speed up the game"?

Good point.

Well, I voted and I'm playing the way I want to. I guess I'll sit around and be bored while you all talk this out. For all we know I'm right and AL is mafia.

Good point.

Well, I voted and I'm playing the way I want to. I guess I'll sit around and be bored while you all talk this out. For all we know I'm right and AL is mafia.

Well your strategy is extremely suspicious and that's all I have to say on the matter.

FOS: InThisRiver

Personally I think Day 1 should be a 3 day long gettoknowyouall session.

Your jsut a mafia saying "let's be careful" "look how protown I am"

FOS: BACARDI

vote: inthisriver

Because you vote for me whenever you can, in every game. :unsure:

Don't kill me man. I didn't do it.

I was just making a point

Unvote/vote: Bacardi

It's so early a vote doesn't fucking matter. I can change it 50times.. we'll be here forever anyway