Sign in to follow this  
Dean-16

"Halo : Mafia Edition" Sign Up Thread

Yay, 3rd & TTM :thumbsup:

1 spot left, once I finish work, I will reach out to Ron to see if he wants the last spot.

Roles should be sent out early tomorrow.

Would just like to inform you all that I will be without internet this weekend. Unfortunately, I have to sort some stuff out with my internet service provider, but in the mean time I would like to announce a Mafia return date of Tuesday, September 20th, 2011. This is not an excuse, explanation or alibi. Please don't kill me in the mean time.

Peace, love, and blame it on the rain,

R. Lahey

Edited by Randy Lahey

Lads, just got 3/4 more roles to write.

Im going away drinking tonight ( I am Irish after all) :CoolFace:

If it doesnt start today it will start tomorrow 100%

Lads, just got 3/4 more roles to write.

Im going away drinking tonight ( I am Irish after all) :CoolFace:

If it doesnt start today it will start tomorrow 100%

Sounds kinda familiar. :CoolFace:

Hey guys! Glad to see halo mafia started, I have been SUPER busy lately and couldn't host the game and have been working in a secure lab without public internet (i do most of my posting from work lol). Also I had to pass a drug test, and I did! Also I got a new job at Bosch in farmington hills michigan. It will be awesome I will be much closer to my gf and family! My last day of work at general dynamics is October 3, I hope to be moved out the 2nd, and fly out the 3rd evening! I couldnt run a mafia game, I should have posted, I thought I did actually I had one typed out on my phone I guess I never hit enter. Anyways hope oyu arent mad! glad to see a game is running

Missed you Kevin, glad you're alive.

And I don't know where else to put this so it's going here. I would NEVER edit or delete a post in mafia on purpose. It really was an accident and i only didn't bring it up because I thought I had stopped it in time. It was not shady dealings, I'm not a cheater.

Missed you Kevin, glad you're alive.

And I don't know where else to put this so it's going here. I would NEVER edit or delete a post in mafia on purpose. It really was an accident and i only didn't bring it up because I thought I had stopped it in time. It was not shady dealings, I'm not a cheater.

It's fine - I defended you!