Sign in to follow this  
FuddMckagan

The musings of one, Fudd Mckagan

So I had a great idea today. Make a thread full of all my shit and present it in an amusing, fun yet somehow informative manner.

So basically, I'm gonna post stuff here that I think of, or that's Slaxl related. Cos that's how I roll. And yes there will be lots of stuff to do with GnR.

So Fudd, what kind of stuff will be posted here?

Well Chip, there will be a lot of pictures, talking and general musings. If you don't like it, don't read it. But I know you will like it, so do read it.

Isn't this like a blog?

No, blogs are gay. This is a thread, meaning you can ask me questions and shit. Or just tell me to make with the Slaxl pics. Which ever.

And people, Slaxl means Slash+Axl. I don't want any of this "Axl r000ls, Slash SUXX!" bullshit, or vice versa. Love makes the world go around ^_^

So yeah. Have fun and stuff.

P.S-Hey admins/mods, you know how much I love you and how much you know that this thread shouldn't be deleted. :D:P

Orange flavoured M&Ms: Yay or nay?

I discovered orange flavoured M&Ms. They're pretty much exactly like Jaffas but smaller and have an M on them. The most exciting thing? They look pretty in the bag. But they do taste alright. And they're orange! It's like orange tic tacs, the colour lures you in. It's like a solid, candy shaped lava lamp.

So in summary: in the middle of yay and nay. Nyay.

BTW, I have no idea how regularly I'll actually post here. I've tried to go on other forums before, gone on properly for like 2 weeks, then get bored and stop. But this thread will get at least a few musings.

And Jarret, just because your a moderator doesn't mean you're not my bitch anymore :P

Hey admins/mods, you know how much I love you and how much you know that this thread shouldn't be deleted. :D:P

Granted. Although this better make me laugh.

Guns N Roses related distractions in everyday conversation/life

Today I noticed that whenever someone says the word "Actually", I always think they're saying Axl.

And it doesn't stop there.

Actually, accident, axe, actual, acting, accent = Axl in my head.

Slush, sash, smash, ash, stash, snatch, lush = Slash in my head.

Someone's talking about The Simpsons and they mention their beer? Yep, Duff. Sometimes 'stuff' comes under that too.

"The established Chinese Democrat..." Oh c'mon, you gotta be kidding. But it actually happened.

There's also a picture thing in my maths class (not really a picture, but it's one of those clip art things that teachers use to try and make the page interesting) of a woman standing beside a blackboard. But out of the corner of my eye it looks like that Axl pic axl_on_drums has in his signature.

Now if that's not mental I don't know what is.

There's more but those are the main ones. I think GnR has overrun my normal thinking. :blink:

Anything like this happen to you guys? Or am I just insane.

Stop, Fuddy time

One of these days (when I can be bothered) I'm gonna start a Slaxl trending thing on Twitter. I'm gonna try and get it on the top trends at least for 10 seconds.

1. Follow me on twitter ( www.twitter.com/FuddMckagan )

2. Wait for me to announce the times (I will eventually)

3. When it comes, just type whatever but put "#Slaxl" somewhere in the tweet.

4. Retweet other #Slaxl tweets like a whore.

It could work if I get a bunch of people doing it. If you like Axl or Slash (or both) you should do this. Just 'cos. Oh yeah.

Boom shaka laka.

Edited by FuddMckagan

Updation of the nation

I haven't been on here for a while, school shit. Bleh. Seminar's can fuck off.

Anyway, I'm seeing Slash in exactly 63 days. I have a feeling I'll go absolutely mental when I actually see him in front of me. It's a surreal experience, same thing happened when I saw Muse, seeing Matt Bellamy in front of me was an experience in itself.

I now officially have 325 Slaxl photos. Oh yeah B)

And with that, I bid you good day. Unless it's night.