Old Members

Dean-16

Took a while notion to make this thread.

There are a hell of a lot more players who used to play with us all back at MyMaf.

Who all is missing, and who could be get back to play in the upcoming game(s)?

HellsBells

MutantRose

DMLF

Gina

Joromaru (Mutants Daughter?)

Maskman

Magicman

Moop

Conqueso (I especially want Conqueso back, he was a beast!)

What does everyone else think?

Whats the chances of getting some of them back?

Don't think rqueen will come back. I talked to her about coming back for TTM's game, but she declined. It sounded like she has officially retired from the game.

I believe Sandman (or maybe Iceman?) tried to get in contact with Hells Bells for the last game, but never received a response. We tried contacting Mask Man through Mafiascum (that's the way we got him for the previous reunion), but never received a reply. Mutant declined as well, but I think TTM said he was going to try her again. Conqueso was mentioned before the last game, but I'm not sure if anyone tried to reach him. May be able to send him an email through the old Mymafia site.

I'm not sure if anyone tried to contact DLMF, Gina, Juromaru, Magicman, or Moop for the last game. I'm not sure about DLMF, but the others could probably be reached.

Don't think rqueen will come back. I talked to her about coming back for TTM's game, but she declined. It sounded like she has officially retired from the game.

I believe Sandman (or maybe Iceman?) tried to get in contact with Hells Bells for the last game, but never received a response. We tried contacting Mask Man through Mafiascum (that's the way we got him for the previous reunion), but never received a reply. Mutant declined as well, but I think TTM said he was going to try her again. Conqueso was mentioned before the last game, but I'm not sure if anyone tried to reach him. May be able to send him an email through the old Mymafia site.

I'm not sure if anyone tried to contact DLMF, Gina, Juromaru, Magicman, or Moop for the last game. I'm not sure about DLMF, but the others could probably be reached.

Ah ok :/

I might try contact Conqueso through MyMaf if its possible.

He was quite a formiddable player and added quite a bit of carachter to the games.

I especially loved the rivaly between him & TTM

please nobody contact magicman

I thought you guys were IRL buddies?! What happened? Or would ya rather not talk about it?

Archived