NEW Mafia Game Sign Ups (Kevin hosting, August 20thish)

to the moon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saphire

Unfortunately Ill be away when the game starts. Really really disappointed to be missing this! :(

I can always push it out?

Oh that's sweet Kevin, thank you! :smiley-heart: I won't be back until the 27th. I know people are eager to play, but If everyone is ok waiting a few extra days I'd be so appreciative. :fingers-crossed: I was really looking forward to playing again. If this is a problem however, don't delay it just for me.

Unfortunately Ill be away when the game starts. Really really disappointed to be missing this! :(

I can always push it out?

Oh that's sweet Kevin, thank you! :smiley-heart: I won't be back until the 27th. I know people are eager to play, but If everyone is ok waiting a few extra days I'd be so appreciative. :fingers-crossed: I was really looking forward to playing again. If this is a problem however, don't delay it just for me.

I'll Wait. And yes, that was a Van Halen reference.

I think pushing it out will be good and stop people getting bored with having constant games, I think there will be a month gap between the end of the last game and start of the new one (approx) and to me that sounds like a perfect gap between games.

Agreed - remains fresh and new then.

What killed old sites was infighting and multiple games going on at once. Then things spilling over etc...

This contains them nicely.

Archived