Sign in to follow this  
to the moon

Cannibal Resource

Please play in the next game. It is the first game I will be in from the START in years. We have experienced vets returning and great new players. I think it's time to shine.

ps I am going to try and get mutant rose

last games players - inthisriver and doug e style + Dpain and Mutant would be an optimum game imo

Edited by to the moon

where is this from? I thought I had all the UYI era demoes. Maybe I have this one on cassette somewhere....but my mind is drawing a blank. Is this new? Listen to the production.....lame ass drum machine a la Just Another Sunday and Bring It Back Home.

Anyway....regardless of of this is new or not....it's cool as hell.....thanks for posting!!!!

where is this from? I thought I had all the UYI era demoes. Maybe I have this one on cassette somewhere....but my mind is drawing a blank. Is this new? Listen to the production.....lame ass drum machine a la Just Another Sunday and Bring It Back Home.

Anyway....regardless of of this is new or not....it's cool as hell.....thanks for posting!!!!

Nope, definately not new. Pretty cool though :)