Sign in to follow this  
to the moon

new Mafia Section name?

Hey guys,

John Bonham is one swell chap and he made this sub section to host Kevin's game in, and also for any other mafia related discussion.To be honest I only plan on playing Kevin's game and taking a long break, but as long as gunsnfnroses is up and people want to play mafia, they can do it in here.

Any suggestions on what you guys want to call it?

MyMafiaMania II

Mafia Mania Refuge Camp

keep it what it is, it's not a big deal

will try and think of something better

Edited by to the moon

Guest saphire

Guns N' F'N Mafia

Appetite For Mafia

Lol, lame. :facepalm:

But yes, kudos to JB for doing this!

Gangster's Paradise City

hahaha that's fucking genius!

when mafia starts up again, i'm getting a fancy new avatar and sig just for the occasion. B)

I like the "Fun N' Games" subtitle. That should be the title.

Correct me if I'm wrong -- but if we put "games" in the title -- it may get blocked at people's workplaces.

Checkmate.

:awesome:

We have a winner.

The perfect name. It would be kind of boring to call it "Mafia" section when it is supposed to be for all kind of games, plus that it would contain the name of a possible GN'R (oh well...) song. On the other hand, having a section named after a new GN'R song, might go against the whole "Original forum for Original GN'R" or whatever BBA always mentions. :shrugs:

S.S. saves us once again.

Well, JB did say this:

The new forum will be the home for Mafia games, mafia discussions and any other forum games (chess, tic tac toe, monopoly, euchre, poker, etc.)

:shrugs:

Maybe I misunderstood it?

Personally I would say that the Video Game thread doesn't fall under that banner as it isn't a forum game it is just a discussion of it rather than playing, however if JB wants to keep all games and gaming stuff together then fair enough.

In my opinion though the Video Game thread is out of place in this subsection and people looking for it won't think it will be in here :shrugs:

Maybe it's easier to have it as just a Mafia section and move back the chess thread and have all other games in the RL section and then call this section Mafia. Would probably be less confusing. Haha!

Whatever Totts wants to do :totts:

I would keep this as just the Mafia section and then move the Chess thread, the Video Game thread and any other non-Mafia threads back into Reckless Life.

x2