sofine11

Welcome Back Madison!!

Guest madison

or Mick Wall............

LOL.

Ok, this scenario made me giggle. Just imagine - Mick moderating a GNR forum all these years. In fact, it might even explain Axl's recent meltdown on the forum, huh?

Too funny. But sorry - not the case, although I do respect Mick.

Madison is a bigger fan of GNR than all of the GNR-Educators on any Forums combined. Even if Axl called me out like that ,GNR would still be my favorite band and I am glad that she is still posting. Madison is someone who supported GNR when there was NOTHING going on. She helped build that Forum up and then some punk ass kids who were in diapers when GNR were at their peak are going to call her out and jump on the Axl name calling bandwagon?

Please don't bring that here.

Oh it's been brought and it will stay. Again, you would think I was calling some of your Mothers a cunt or something. Get over it. This thread is about showing appreciation for Madison.

Edited by RancidGNRpunx87

Nah-ah, Broham. This is a website where sanity dwells, besides your lingo is just as ridiculous as LOLSLASH.

Ontopic: Hey madison.

LOLSLASH is making fun of Slash, you know the guy who is largely recognized as the 2nd most important guy to ever play in Guns N Roses? Broham,Brosef and especially GNR-Educators are just harmless terms that nobody is offended by unless they take message boards REAL SERIOUSLY.

LOLSLASH is making fun of Slash, you know the guy who is largely recognized as the 2nd most important guy to ever play in Guns N Roses? Broham,Brosef and especially GNR-Educators are just harmless terms that nobody is offended by unless they take message boards REAL SERIOUSLY.

Like people who make up names and categories to put certain members in? :shrugs:

On principle, I hate to bring up age, when talking about a person knowledge/love of gnr on these forums - but in reality, Rancid is kinda right.

The young crew (25 and below)will never understand how "big" GNR was at their height, and how someone who grew up with that can be somewhat disappointed as to what has happen to the band.

This was the only band that could stopped grunge from taking over. That's saying alot.

On principle, I hate to bring up age, when talking about a person knowledge/love of gnr on these forums - but in reality, Rancid is kinda right.

The young crew (25 and below)will never understand how "big" GNR was at their height, and how someone who grew up with that can be somewhat disappointed as to what has happen to the band.

I agree with you. I'm 20, so I've no idea just how big the band was back in the golden era, and I'll be the first to admit it. However I do disagree when people use my age to invalidate my opinion or say that "I mustn't be a real fan".

It's quite pathetic to be perfectly honest, and I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular and certainly not you Sunny because I know you don't, but it's actually ironic in a way. That some older members feel the need to be so childish about it. Both sides of it are as bad as each other. You could almost argue that in a way the younger generation of fans found the band on their own without influence of mainstream music outlets and the media. However they would've likely never found the band had it not been for the "golden era" I mentioned before.

At least here I'd hope we're all mature enough to discuss in harmony.