sofine11

Welcome Back Madison!!

So this new forum is turning into the very thing we all joined to get away from on the other forums...juvenille slagging of other people...too bad but human nature I guess...

Edited by classicrawker

So this new forum is turning into the very thing we all joined to get away from on the other forums...juvenille slagging of other people...too bad but human nature I guess...

There's only so much we can do without censoring. Occasionally, someone who is here to deliberately troll will get through. They're on topic at least.

I think the catalyst for it was Axl getting pissed at the "rumour" and giving Eric an excuse, unfair in that I agree with her policy regarding the forum and it's relation to the band, but it really seemed like something that had been building up for awhile (as mentioned by others). This thread (although 3 years old) is a bitter argument over Bubbles between, among others, Zint and Madison.

I generally do not care for Zint at all, but for a moderator Madison came across as a pretentious bitch at times, and certainly in that thread. Although my perception could be a little skewed by the fact I'm a hippy-redneck hybrid from the west coast and Madison is a hardened New Yorker.

There's only so much we can do without censoring. Occasionally, someone who is here to deliberately troll will get through. They're on topic at least.

Agreed. This is the non-music section of the forum.

Edited by John Bonham

This is the non-music section of the forum.

True, but we're discussing Madison and not cottage cheese in a "Welcome Back Madison" thread :P

Naw I thought this was the happy Madison love in forum.

Which you obviouly have some beef with.

So you can : avoid it, or "set us straight".

You obviously have some beef with her if you are willing to track her down at another site to continue your jihad. Life is too short for that nonsense. We don't care about your crusade.

I think its easy to throw stones at people from the outside, but I wonder if some people would be so firm and bold if they were put in that same spot.

Look, we all take shots at Jarmo, laregly for good reasons. But could you honestly say you'd have done things differently? If you were given access to the band, the chance to travel with them, you'd turn it down? You'd tell them to fuck off because what really matters to you is saving some sort of journalistic face on a message board?

That seems hard to believe.

You really overestimate the interest in hanging out with a revolving door and Axl's yes men and housekeepers. It's why I referred to these sites being bought by the lowest bidder.

My integrity might be for sale(like the Million Dollar Man said, everyone has their price), but it costs MUCH more than emails from Beta, hanging out with her, Bumblefoot,etc. and seeing a few shows.

Agree 100%...Why does anyone care how Jarmo runs his site and if he is a shill for Axl in return for special favours? It is his site and if you don't agree with his policies you just don't go there or better yet be a member of a site like this one which caters to your needs better..I don't belong as I don't want to be censored but I have no issue with Jarmo as it is his kingdom and if he gets perks from Axl and it makes him happy more power to him.....

How does how Jarmo or Eric run their sites impact anyones quality of life? Maybe I am missing something but I don't understand all the energy devoted to hating people most of you barely know over something trivial as a fan forum? Let it go people and move on... lifes too short..........

Other than checking mygnr when I heard about this madison fiasco, I hadn't been to any of those sites in two years.

It doesn't "impact" my life. This is a message board...where things usually get discussed. We could start talking about the salt content of nuts. Doesn't mean it's impacting my life.

Funny Madison refuses to answer the question, I may tell you guys what she does for a living but I wanted to let her do it. Just curious though does anyone know what she does in real life? The answer might shock you.

That's never been a secret so not sure why it would be considered shocking. The only reason it isn't hardly mentioned is because nobody cares. Don't go to mygnr anymore but I do know this was discussed years ago, and discussed by very few people as no one cares what jobs people have on these sites.

What does fat beard mean?

I'm sorry, I should have elaborated. A "beard" is when a closet homosexual marries a desperate, often over weight, woman to hide his true colors out of shame for what he is. It's very sad for both parties involved. See the said photo for more information.

Edited by sofine11

It doesn't "impact" my life. This is a message board...where things usually get discussed. We could start talking about the salt content of nuts. Doesn't mean it's impacting my life.

I find it very odd that people spend so much time and energy "discussing" what Axl ball washers Jarmo and Eric and the other mods on mygnr are and how Madison somehow pissed in their cornflakes at some point in time ....So much time and energy wasted hating people they barely know over something as trivial as band internet forums...........Seems to me it must have some impact on their lives as it keeps coming up over and over again..................

At any rate, I really hope you will find it inside yourself to explain your reality to the fans of this band. Tell everyone what it is you do for a living let them take it in and let's leave all the lies in the past and move ahead

Axl, Beta, Eric or anyone was never out to get you Madison. Unfortunately you were out to get yourself

Wow. What an utterly creepy post. What the hell do you do for a living? Oh wait, no one cares because we're not a stalker. You do, so since the shoe fits...

Edited by sofine11

Guest madison

Poor little Madison. Listen your friends here have already warned me about posting your info on here, so I won't but keep it in mind that you never gave the same respect to so many by copying and pasting private messages to others over the years. You to have shared personal details with others as well. ..

Excuse me? I never shared private messages when I was admin at mygnr - the only exception was Beta's final nasty pm to me on the day of Axl's rant - and I only shared that because everybody asked me for it. (I was also no longer admin at that point). Prior to that, I had not shared pms with anybody. But hey - don't let the facts stop you from posting lies - That seems to be really popular these days over at mygnr. HV's "untrue stories" are classic, and then of course you've got Montrealer, Zint and Rick telling people in threads that I'm back posting over there - when nothing could be further from the truth.

Edited by madison

I find it very odd that people spend so much time and energy "discussing" what Axl ball washers Jarmo and Eric and the other mods on mygnr are and how Madison somehow pissed in their cornflakes at some point in time ....So much time and energy wasted hating people they barely know over something as trivial as band internet forums...........Seems to me it must have some impact on their lives as it keeps coming up over and over again..................

Obviously I can only speak for myself. I certainly don't sit around discussing this topic all the time. This thread was started so I weighed in on the subject. If there are people spending hour after hour, day after day talking about this, then I do agree they are certainly wasting their time.

Excuse me? I never shared private messages when I was admin at mygnr - the only exception was Beta's final nasty pm to me on the day of Axl's rant - and I only shared that because everybody asked me for it. (I was also no longer admin at that point). Prior to that, I had not shared pms with anybody. But hey - don't let the facts stop you from posting lies - that seems to be the motto at mygnr these days. HV's "untrue stories" are classic, and then of course you've got Montrealer, Zint and Rick telling people in threads that I'm back posting over there - when nothing could be further from the truth.

you posting or sharing any private messages for any reason even after the fact just shows exactly what kind of person ran the ship over there.

From what I have seen from HV is that he knows shit about shit. The next thing you mention about you posting over there, I don't buy that either and I think Zint is one of the guys they have working there that should not be. Reality is though even though I don't post there lately I have seen nothing that suggests them censoring people on the forum. I have failed to see any indication the Guns people are involved with the running of that forum.

BTW I am not a stalker and have no interest in digging for info, the info I have was relayed to me and proven to be true. I will keep it to myself though because it does not matter but in keeping it to myself ya'll need to be aware that even someone you think you know, ya don't.

Although I am sympathetic to your situation I think it would be best if everyone moved on, don't you agree Madison?

So what does madison do in real life?

Something so shocking, it may just make you rethink life, the right to choose, Axl Rose, Slash, who your father really is...and more. :crazy:

So what does madison do in real life?

She's Axl. Shock horror, I know.

If madison wants to tell people that's fine, but that's the kind of personal information that we can't allow random members to give about others.

Who cares what she does for a living? She doesn't sit at a PC all day deleting posts for Axl. I am glad we have a few less tools on this site with the current banning. Once you get a couple sheep here, they will flock in like a herd.

Edited by SONOFABITCH

Who cares what she does for a living?

I do. Thats why I asked...duh.

It isn't affecting my life or anything, but the recently banned member was making some major claims, and I was interested that is all.