sofine11

Welcome Back Madison!!

Guest madison

maybe not so ridiculous anymore

Exactly.

They call all the shots now - which goes against everything I believed in.

Snagged this from mygnr...inb4thedelete.

Madison was sending posts to BBA to post under his account.Things she couldn't outright say as an admin of a band that she supposed to be a fan of.

**shrugs**

BBA was in her back pocket all along...and yet she has the nerve to refer to Eric is deceitiful,dishonest and unethical.

heh

And seeing as this thread is off topic and really has run it's course..

Hey mygnr-ers. On friday, zint61 made the above accusation. Prior to being able to respond, he pulled my posting priviledges and locked the thread. I would have started a new thread, but I'm confident that it would be deleted in minutes.

First and foremost, I can tell you that this accusation couldn't be further from the truth, despite what his "sources" may have claimed. I tried telling him as much via PM, but I don't think he's alll that interested in what the truth is, just what sounds the best to further his agenda. At no point in the past have I ever been asked by madison to make posts on her behalf. Not ever. Even if she would ask me, I wouldn't do it. Just not my thing.

Obviously, the fallout between madison and the rest of this board management was ugly. Most of us got to witness this ugliness first hand. At no point in the past have I ever given my opinion on her departure (mostly because I simply don't care.) However, there are a few key items that I would like to respond to publically, since there seems to be some misconceptions:

1) Do I believe madison was ousted as part of some evil, diabolical plot that was conspired by Eric and Axl?

Answer: No I don't. Personally, I kind of see it the way Eric said: both her and his views clearly divulged at some point. It was obvious to most that there was trouble in paradise - and there were public posts made on this forum that backed this theory up. Obviously, madison's moderating style was different than that of the other mods, and more often than not, there were conflicting viewpoints. Most of us saw that it was only a matter of time before some kind of shit went down. With that said, I'm reasonably confident that Axl and Beta wanted her gone (and very well may have mentioned this to Eric). Whether or not it was "ordered", and in return someone would receive "party passes", only Eric/ Axl/ Beta know that answer.

2) Is it true that you and madison are really good friends and even talk to each other on the phone?

Answer: I have spoken to madison once on the phone. All other correspondence has been through email, and believe it or not, those emails are few and far between. The only conversation I ever had with her on the phone was on the day those 9 tracks leaked in 2008. At the time, I was posting under the alias of 'Incognito'. She called asking if I was the one responsible for those leaks. That was the only time I ever spoke with her on a phone.

3) How do you explain being able to get away with saying certain things that others get banned for?

Answer: I'm not denying that madison may have showed me preferential treatment over other members from time to time, but I assure you it had nothing to do with anything going on behind the scenes. Personally, (and this is just my personal opinion) I believe she allowed me to stay because deep down she knows that what I say is true. In a sense, I could say the things that she was unable to because of her position. I've never asked her "why do you tolerate more from me than you do from others?'. If you're looking for that answer, you would have to ask her personally. And even with that said, it isn't like she wasn't constantly chewing my ass, suspending me, and banning me alot of the time.

That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. If it doesn't fit into your conspiracy theory, I'm sure you'll disregard; citing some make believe sources that most likely consist of clueless losers who are bored. I think that this whole situation was uglier than it should have been. If he didn't, Eric should have given her the opportunity to resign and not made it a public matter. It very well could have prevented this whole "he said, she said" nonsense. Live and learn.

Feel free to copy and paste this elsewhere, cos this post may not last too long.

I have an interview surfacing this month on ChineseDemocracy blogspot. Stay tuned.

Edited by Conor
Adding quote tags, no content changed.

If there was some big change in the works - that he didn't want people to know - Eric simply would not have responded to the pm at all. This is how he always did things. In fact, the large majority of the pms he receives he doesn't respond to at all. I know this because I received countless pms over the years from people who had sent pms to Eric and didn't get an answer. So, I'd contact Eric on MSN to ask about the question they asked, and then he'd tell me the reason he didn't respond to them. So, it makes zero sense that he would respond to JB's question about Gunsguy just so that he could blatantly lie to him because of this "big mastermind plan" in the works. It's quite silly to even consider this scenario if you know how Eric works.

But this just further backs up my point that this was not planned out in advance.

Over the years, Eric and I always wrote out posts well in advance of any major changes we were making to the forum - so that we could post them as soon as the changes were made. We never enacted a change - and then tried to think up a way to explain it after it was done. Never.

Not only that - but I tried phoning Eric right after this happened for an explanation, and he wouldn't pick up the phone to talk to me to explain himself. What kind of a person does that? I had stood by him and built his forum for eight years - and he didn't even have the decency and integrity to talk to me to explain himself. Instead, he spent the next 13 hours trying to figure how write a post to explain his behavior - without telling everybody that Axl ordered him to do it.

No, this isn't plausible at all, my friend.

When I was admin, we never took orders or instructions from Beta & Co. Never.

There was no reason in the world for him to tell Beta and Axl unless they had ordered it.

If you're just going to completely ignore 1/2 of my post and only respond to things you feel you can just flat out deny without any proof (I get the irony that I don't have any either, just honest speculation) then I wont bother repsonding to yours, seems only fair really :shrugs:

Edited by Plonker

Feel free to copy and paste this elsewhere, cos this post may not last too long.

Don't worry man, this post is going nowhere :)

Moderating a message board is a thankless gig. I do it at another board.

You only ever hear about problems, and most of your PMs are about reffing fights. Ain't like anyone PMs you to tell you evenything is going great and they think you are doing a good job. Even when something goes down, the only feedback you ever get is people unhappy. Very, very few tell you that they think you did the right thing.

I don't know all the details with madison, but I will say this. She was the only one who would ban BBA, which to me, was a no brainer. Here's a guy with no other purpose other than to stir the shitstorm and rile people up. He is not interested in fostering conversation or contributing. Such a peson should be tossed right the fuck out. Not because you like or dislike their opinion on its merits, but because they are only interested in causing trouble. Message boards are supposed to be a fun distraction, not a constant Thunderdome.

LOL, I used to post at mygnrforum too, haven't recently for my own reasons I guess.

What I find funny is the propaganda spread by the same handful of people day in and day out.

this for example is from this thread:

"MyGNR is turning into a shitpit. gunsguy moves every thread he dislikes into Dust N Bones. HighVoltage makes biased decisions based on who he's friends with on the forum. Ever since madison got dethroned (not necessarily directly related) the place has gone from good to not as good. "

that user likes to think he knows whats up, in reality as much as I dislike gg I think that is bullshit right there.

Last time I checked that fag only mods 2 sections and can't ban anyone?

Madison before you try to convert everyone to your one sided view on what you think is going up why don't you explain to the entire GN'R community what your job is in real life? What is your profession miss victim? That's right saying so might have your little puppet show dissolved.

SO I await your response to that, what do you do for a living Madison? I think it's a reasonable question don't you guys? Or should I join the "follow blindly bunch?"

LOL, I used to post at mygnrforum too, haven't recently for my own reasons I guess.

What I find funny is the propaganda spread by the same handful of people day in and day out.

this for example is from this thread:

"MyGNR is turning into a shitpit. gunsguy moves every thread he dislikes into Dust N Bones. HighVoltage makes biased decisions based on who he's friends with on the forum. Ever since madison got dethroned (not necessarily directly related) the place has gone from good to not as good. "

that user likes to think he knows whats up, in reality as much as I dislike gg I think that is bullshit right there.

Last time I checked that fag only mods 2 sections and can't ban anyone?

Madison before you try to convert everyone to your one sided view on what you think is going up why don't you explain to the entire GN'R community what your job is in real life? What is your profession miss victim? That's right saying so might have your little puppet show dissolved.

SO I await your response to that, what do you do for a living Madison? I think it's a reasonable question don't you guys? Or should I join the "follow blindly bunch?"

You do realise madison isn't a moderator here don't you? It just seems by reading this that you're talking like she created a new forum for herself to spite MyGNR.

he started taking orders from Beta/Axl.

I do know he was under a lot of pressure from Beta to remove me

That's hilarious. Reeks of amateurism.

There was zero need to put the three main sites in their back pocket. They only needed one. When they bought Jarmo off years ago all they needed was to give that site a massive push as the official forum, starting with a link on the front page of GNR's official sites. It would have caused all casual traffic to go there and even people loyal to the other forums would have gravitated to it. Then when that happens, you filter all official news through it. Every other site(including mygnr) would have withered on the vine.

For some unknown reason, they have the desire to control what a few thousand nerds think and have access to. Then they proceed to make things difficult for themselves by buying off several forums, having them spar with one another, and just a general dividing of the fan base. Last but not least this bullshit created administrators/moderators with enlarged internet egos who then do everything in their power to turn their own sites into a cesspool. HTGTH,mygnr, and cd.com aren't fan sites. They're propaganda tools bought by the lowest bidder. The fans on those sites are just cogs in their machine. It's been this way for years. The people running those sites care more about getting a PM from Beta than they do the hundreds of people who keep their sites active.I don't see how one of those sites stay active, let alone all three. You lose IQ points just by clicking on one of them. No one should be surprised that the sites never had a noticeable increase in new members after the album was released. 99.9% of their content isn't worth reading, and the average person/casual fan doesn't know or give a flying fuck about Beta, and they sure don't give a fuck about a bunch of random people trying to impress her on the internet.

Zint is like the rest of mods there ... not better not worse...

He has accused me of trying to get personal info of other members just because Eric lied one more time about me

I think its easy to throw stones at people from the outside, but I wonder if some people would be so firm and bold if they were put in that same spot.

Look, we all take shots at Jarmo, laregly for good reasons. But could you honestly say you'd have done things differently? If you were given access to the band, the chance to travel with them, you'd turn it down? You'd tell them to fuck off because what really matters to you is saving some sort of journalistic face on a message board?

That seems hard to believe.

I think its easy to throw stones at people from the outside, but I wonder if some people would be so firm and bold if they were put in that same spot.

Look, we all take shots at Jarmo, laregly for good reasons. But could you honestly say you'd have done things differently? If you were given access to the band, the chance to travel with them, you'd turn it down? You'd tell them to fuck off because what really matters to you is saving some sort of journalistic face on a message board?

Access to what band? The Frank N' Bumble Experience?

That honestly holds no appeal for me. These guys really have no access to grant.

You don't have to believe me - but I'm speaking from the heart here.

He's a mod in the GNR section, which is where almost all of the "controversial" stuff is posted. Don't act like you know shit, because you don't.

According to their moderator section he does not mod the GNR section at all, but maybe they are lying to us? Secret's and lies everywhere right?

Still eagerly awaiting Madison's reply, and yes I know she is not a mod here, just seems like a Madison love in. Once she answers my question you will all realize you were sleeping with the enemy

Edited by todayisgreat

little off topic,

but once gunsguy sent me photos of him and his fat wife, she is known as "fag shield"...

anyway, glad he doesnt here, i read somewhere ifyou act like a "14 year old girl" you have already started raping them.

Agreed.

35irxjk.jpg

According to their moderator section he does not mod the GNR section at all, but maybe they are lying to us? Secret's and lies everywhere right?

Still eagerly awaiting Madison's reply, and yes I know she is not a mod here, just seems like a Madison love in. Once she answers my question you will all realize you were sleeping with the enemy

Ah, another investigative reporter on the case. Lucky us.

Guest madison

I think its easy to throw stones at people from the outside, but I wonder if some people would be so firm and bold if they were put in that same spot...

Well, I was in that exact position, and I had no trouble standing by my principles and putting the forum members first by refusing to censor news or take orders from Beta & Co. But that's just me.

Agree 100%...Why does anyone care how Jarmo runs his site and if he is a shill for Axl in return for special favours? It is his site and if you don't agree with his policies you just don't go there or better yet be a member of a site like this one which caters to your needs better..I don't belong as I don't want to be censored but I have no issue with Jarmo as it is his kingdom and if he gets perks from Axl and it makes him happy more power to him.....

How does how Jarmo or Eric run their sites impact anyones quality of life? Maybe I am missing something but I don't understand all the energy devoted to hating people most of you barely know over something trivial as a fan forum? Let it go people and move on... lifes too short..........

Edited by classicrawker

One thread, okay :thumbsup:

It is his site and if you don't agree with his policies you just don't go there or better yet be a member of a site like this one which caters to your needs better..I don't belong as I don't want to be censored but I have no issue with Jarmo as it is his kingdom and if he gets perks from Axl and it makes him happy more power to him.....

Agreed.

Funny Madison refuses to answer the question, I may tell you guys what she does for a living but I wanted to let her do it. Just curious though does anyone know what she does in real life? The answer might shock you.

Funny Madison refuses to answer the question, I may tell you guys what she does for a living but I wanted to let her do it. Just curious though does anyone know what she does in real life? The answer might shock you.

Does she have a fat beard for a wife? I feel like that would be more shocking than anything. Or perhaps she moonlights as a young teenage girl named Velvet Girl on message boards. Also pretty shocking.

Edited by sofine11

What does fat beard mean? Interesting screen shot, did he actually follow through or was he talking outta his fag ass again? You all know Madison is someone in real life we all don't trust nor usually agree with right? Let's take some guesses people on this, then I will tell you if she does not first

I also find it curious that she said she did not see this coming at all, then in this thread says that he had plans to remove her? That Beta wanted her gone? Which one is it hun? *shrugs*

Edited by todayisgreat