sofine11

Welcome Back Madison!!

On behalf of the mod team here at GunsNFNRoses, I'd like to extend a big "Welcome Back!!" to our own Madison.

It's great to see you back in action Maddy. We sure missed you! :)

I'd like to know what you think about zint61 accusing Madison of this:-

Certain members have confirmed what we suspected all along,Madison was sending posts to BBA to post under his account.Things she couldn't outright say as an admin of a band that she supposed to be a fan of.

**shrugs**

BBA was in her back pocket all along...and yet she has the nerve to refer to Eric is deceitiful,dishonest and unethical.

heh

Discuss GNFNR.

Madison was sending posts to BBA to post under his account.Things she couldn't outright say as an admin of a band that she supposed to be a fan of.

BBA was in her back pocket all along...and yet she has the nerve to refer to Eric is deceitiful,dishonest and unethical.

That's absolute horse-shit.

The mods over there lie, lie, lie.

Here is a PM that Eric Ramano sent me on February 3 (one week before Madison was fired):

28mlnur.jpg

I wrote to him because I was trying to decide whether or not to re-new my supporter status and was concerned that GUNSGUY was going to be made a mod.

When I mentioned this email the next week in one of the many threads about Madison that were locked/deleted Eric replied that he wished people could see my warning status when reading my posts. :rolleyes: What a dick.

The mods over there lie, lie, lie.

Here is a PM that Eric Ramano sent me on February 3 (one week before Madison was fired):

28mlnur.jpg

I wrote to him because I was trying to decide whether or not to re-new my supporter status and was concerned that GUNSGUY was going to be made a mod.

When I mentioned this email the next week in one of the many threads about Madison that were locked/deleted Eric replied that he wished people could see my warning status when reading my posts. :rolleyes: What a dick.

What was your warning status?

If I remember correctly, it was at 10% for bumping an old thread (Axl fires and hires Azoff).

It's almost as if you wanted to be banned. ;)

People are shocked that things go on without members being informed play by play?

Come on guys wise up.

There is a very cliquey (sp?) environment, almost Canadian favouring but that's the way it goes.I have listened to both sides and i tend to lean Maddy's way, not only because of conversations with her and the fact she has always conducted herself with decency when talking with me but also her ability to talk even when both parties have no avenues of agreement.UKSUBS is a man i not only trust but consider one of the most loyal and honest people backed up every single thing she said and went out on a limb to do it because he felt a sense of injustice.I have nothing against GG but since this all kicked off he reminds me of the new step mom pretending she understands you and wants to be your friend.

The real question is has the forum been harmed by events?, time will tell.

I have nothing against GG but since this all kicked off he reminds me of the new step mom pretending she understands you and wants to be your friend.

:lol:

The moderators there are completely full of just plain garbage. Since their lil' pow wow with the Axl camp, they've done a complete 180 in both their attitudes towards long-standing members, as well as the way they moderate that site.

Their posts seem more and more arrogant and less informed by the day. My favorite is how threads where the mods are being put in a bad light, being proven wrong, or anything that makes them cranky, simply get closed. That never was an issue until just this past year.

Giving that To Catch a Predator in training, Gunsguy, any type of responsibilities over there shows just how impressionable they are. Simply frightening. :scared:

on a slightly different tangent

madison, care to share some of the PMs you got off beta? i bet there's some comedy gold in there

i was quite shocked when this turned up in my inbox after i stuck up for msl one time

Hi,

Beta here,

I in fact spoke with MSL last year. Conversation never last 2 to 3 hours. He is the one who asked questions about Slash and, yes, when he started attacking Axl because of Slash I did respond to him. Slash is not the angel he paints to be. I wished it would be different but it is not. I never broke up Guns. Slash, Duff and Izzy quitted. It is much easier to blame Axl on everything. Izzy quited much before I started working for Axl. MSL is turning everything around.

In HTGH I did answer to certain fans because they were completely disrespectful to Axl. It is really funny when it is ok for them to attack but, when we answer, we are bad people. I do not regreat my answers because I did not do anything wrong. They can point my answers, but they should point their comments first.

Anyway, I hope I answered your question. Hopefully this is a private IM

Beta

The mods on mygnr are a joke, and Beta is laughable. She is crazier than Axl which is saying a lot.

I went a few rounds with her a few times.

That site is almost as bad as jarmos, at mygnr if you are bashing other postings but defending Axl its ok.

MyGNR is turning into a shitpit. gunsguy moves every thread he dislikes into Dust N Bones. HighVoltage makes biased decisions based on who he's friends with on the forum. Ever since madison got dethroned (not necessarily directly related) the place has gone from good to not as good.

HV banned me because I kept answering peoples questions why I dont like Ron.

Then I pointed out to him why is he letting people take personal shots, and he said the name calling rule had shades of gray, and I thought that was funny, and got banned.

Of course some posters started comment it was stupid I got banned and he locked the thread.

i can't disagree with the general sentiment here. i too noticed a downturn after madison was ousted (though i don't blame just that for the turn of events). it seems the tone changed right around the time all the SA shows threads were going on, which bumped up the numbers of new members/members who don't usually post. the focus understandably changed but it never settled back into what it had been prior. madison getting ousted at around the same time, gunsguy (who yes, i agree, is a stepmum trying) became a prominent figure in everything, HV was too busy running around chasing skirt to care, Zint regressed into childhood, and the other mods seemed to all but vapourise. i've had my disagreements with madison but i can see how people like her. i don't think disagreements are entirely unhealthy, in fact they're necessary. i'm sure she would agree. and in fact this is what we are discussing aren't we, the freedom to disagree and remain credible. this is a great forum :thumbsup: