Sign in to follow this  
inthisriver

How many pages will the Mafia Forever thread go?

Your posts really lose their punch when you edit them. Get shit right the first time, bro.

2tru3

S.S. you get 0 cool points for not playing.

:itr:

Oh, but there was some people that tried to get me to play it, but when I was to express interest like one week ago, the game was already filled, so I didn't bother. Maybe next time, we'll see. I don't think I could bother reading every post for 50 pages though, so I probably wouldn't be a good player anyway.

Edited by S.S.

used to pay the game no mind, thought the people who played were dorks. i'll be the first to admit i was HORRIBLY wrong. it makes no sense how fun it is. it's my life now. i hope it never ends.

used to pay the game no mind, thought the people who played were dorks. i'll be the first to admit i was HORRIBLY wrong. it makes no sense how fun it is. it's my life now. i hope it never ends.

hey we were not dorks! the mymaf group is the tightest internet group imo, best in jokes, consistant activity, great group!

anyways saphire, since you are not mafia who do you think is the indy?

edit: posting the above in real game

Edited by kevin

hey we were not dorks! the mymaf group is the tightest internet group imo, best in jokes, consistant activity, great group!

anyways saphire, since you are not mafia who do you think is the indy?

so i'm assuming you missed the point where i said i was horribly wrong? i even put "horribly" in all caps. are you hard of hearing? here, let me help...

i was HOOOOOOORRIIIIIIIBLY wrong.