inthisriver

The Official "What are you eating?" Thread

Nando's is a casual dining restaurant group originating from South Africa with a Portuguese/Mozambican theme; a casual dining restaurant is a restaurant that serves moderately-priced food in a casual atmosphere. Except for buffet-style restaurants, casual dining restaurants typically provide table service. Casual dining comprises a market segment between fast food establishments and fine dining restaurants.[1]

Casual dining restaurants usually have a full bar with separate bar staff, a larger beer menu and a limited wine menu. They are frequently, but not necessarily, part of a wider chain, particularly in the United States.

Fuck you SS. There you go SS, it is not a fast foot restaurant. Swede in denial :P

so i'm thinking i'm going to cut out sugar and wheat again. not dairy so much though. i just felt so much better when i was in-taking so much of that shit.

Had so much ciabatta to eat today :D, my lunch was two prawn and lettuce ciabattas and for dinner 2 cranberry marinated grilled turkey, tomato and salad ciabattas; now I am so full I can hardly move but it was tasty and quite healthy.

Picked up a six pack of Beer after a shit day at work and when I went to relax and drink it I discovered I'd bought this shit by mistake!

P1010573.jpg

Edited by Dazed&Confused