inthisriver

The Official "What are you eating?" Thread

I relapsed on Coffee this morning and am on my 4th cup. 2 months off for nothing. smh

What are you eating/drinking/inhaling/snorting/injecting/drinking? I think that basically covers the basis. Every good forum needs a thread like this. For people to fill up with nonsense, amirite?

Dinner tonight= homemade red beans and rice made with smoked andouille sausage and some good California Chardonnay while cooking and an Oregon Pinot Noir while chowing.....then going to watch "The Way Back" or " The Mechanic" with the better half...

Guest saphire

I just got a jelly donut and a lg coffee from the bakery.

Also, you said drinking twice. :|

I just got a jelly donut and a lg coffee from the bakery.

Also, you said drinking twice. :|

Oh, haha. That I did. :itr:

I'm having some coffee right about now. Figure I might scramble up a couple of eggs or make an omelette in a few.

This is what I don't get about the law. weed is illegal in UK, for example, yet movies like Paul just have open smoking which legitimizes it. A bit like when Playstation magazine used to come with big Rizlas attached. who somes rollies that big? anyway that doesnt have much to do with movies. but it seems like reverse propanganda or something equally illogical.

vegan. no cheese? thats impossible. cheese slices are important. i reckon u could live on junk food and be thin. models eat terrible diet of candy and cheetos.

Chips Ahoy?

I got a pack of chive and garlic spread and a pack of cheese slices which came with two slices taped to the side. So I'll be spraying that shit up a wall tonight after I've shotguned this bottle of piss wine and finish off the tequila from last night.

Of course! My favourite food is from the best country in all of the world, Sweden!

Surströmming is a traditional dish from Sweden. It is believed that it gave the mighty Vikings the power they needed to kill, rape and pillage. For this reason I eat it twice a week at minimum of times. I do not like the taste much I do so for the power ;)

Surströmming.jpg