John Bonham

What Are You Listening II

11 hours ago, sixes said:

...and band

ON YOUR FEET OR ON YOUR KNEES...BLUE OYSTER CULT!!!

Buck Dharma's solo album (Flat Out) is glorious, packed full of great tunes.

Albert Bouchard did an album a few years ago called "Incantation"...have you heard it?

He plays everything himself.

You're probably the one who put me onto it in the first place, but anyway it's really bloody good.

I got a friend of mine hooked on Imaginos, have you heard the "original" version by Albert Bouchard?

It's on YouTube.

They really are terribly underrated and overlooked.

Their names should be as well known as Iommi and all those guys.

11 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

ON YOUR FEET OR ON YOUR KNEES...BLUE OYSTER CULT!!!

Buck Dharma's solo album (Flat Out) is glorious, packed full of great tunes.

Albert Bouchard did an album a few years ago called "Incantation"...have you heard it?

He plays everything himself.

You're probably the one who put me onto it in the first place, but anyway it's really bloody good.

I got a friend of mine hooked on Imaginos, have you heard the "original" version by Albert Bouchard?

It's on YouTube.

They really are terribly underrated and overlooked.

Their names should be as well known as Iommi and all those guys.

I've heard that Buck solo album. You are spot on. End to end, just a great record.

I have not heard that Bouchard solo album but I'm on it!

I don't think I've ever heard his Imaginos either.

I can't think of the name of their last studio album. Came out in...I want to say 2001...but it is killer. Heavy as shit. No idea why they didnt follow it up...until this year

2 hours ago, sixes said:

I've heard that Buck solo album. You are spot on. End to end, just a great record.

I have not heard that Bouchard solo album but I'm on it!

I don't think I've ever heard his Imaginos either.

I can't think of the name of their last studio album. Came out in...I want to say 2001...but it is killer. Heavy as shit. No idea why they didnt follow it up...until this year

Albert's album is called Incantation.

Their last album was "Curse Of The Hidden Mirror" from 2001- it's the only album of theirs I don't own and haven't heard- it's out of print and always at dumb prices online.

"Heaven Forbid" from 1998 sounds like what you're talking about to me.

There's an awesome Buck fronted song called Harvest Moon on it, and Bobby Rondinelli plays drums on it and Bloom is in fine voice.

Apparently Albert was super pissed when Pearlman took the Imaginos thing off him and had every man and his dog on it and that ended their relationship.

6 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

Albert's album is called Incantation.

Their last album was "Curse Of The Hidden Mirror" from 2001- it's the only album of theirs I don't own and haven't heard- it's out of print and always at dumb prices online.

"Heaven Forbid" from 1998 sounds like what you're talking about to me.

There's an awesome Buck fronted song called Harvest Moon on it, and Bobby Rondinelli plays drums on it and Bloom is in fine voice.

Apparently Albert was super pissed when Pearlman took the Imaginos thing off him and had every man and his dog on it and that ended their relationship.

Heaven Forbid it is. Curse of the Hidden Mirror is a stinker.

Found Incantation and another called Surrealist on Spotify. Gonna spin em in a bit....

I dig this tune from Heaven Forbid....

20 hours ago, sixes said:

Heaven Forbid it is. Curse of the Hidden Mirror is a stinker.

Found Incantation and another called Surrealist on Spotify. Gonna spin em in a bit....

I dig this tune from Heaven Forbid....

Trying to get into The Fall. Been listening to prog/artrock stuff recently so it's nice to get away from ultra-produced and polished stuff and have a racket instead. 

3 hours ago, Faxl Rows said:

Trying to get into The Fall. Been listening to prog/artrock stuff recently so it's nice to get away from ultra-produced and polished stuff and have a racket instead. 

The Fall have so many albums. I think Code Selfish is the first one I got into via Free Range.