John Bonham

What Are You Listening II

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm listening to Dirty Honey a lot recently... finally bought their EP on vinyl.

🤘 

check this out...

This is an awesome awesome song from the movie The Crow.

It makes me so nostalgic for my lost youth that it almost brings me to tears.  It must look ridiculous to kids of today, but that's the kind of clubs/concerts I went to in high school....and the girls looked like that.  So hot.  Goddamn, if only I could go back....

This chick isn't even an exceptional beauty or anything, but she has a nice voice, the guitars are dreamy, and hot damn, look at the way she sways her hips back and forth, wearing that corset and tights, her messy hair........it's so 90s it hurts.   I might actually have to jerk off to her swaying.

JB........excellent choice!!

Porpoise Song is the fucking "Estranged" of The Monkees....far and away their best song, and in my own personal opinion, a better trippy psychelic song than the Beatles.

Love it.  I always said if I ever made a movie of my life, that song is gonna be on the damn soundtrack, and then Cameron Crowe beat me to it by putting it in Vanilla Sky.  Bastard.

Here's the original demo by Carole King.......I love this woman's voice

45 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Had no idea Faith No More were still together.

Love their stage set-up and outfits in that video.

they came back again this year, and already said they have no plans for a new album!