John Bonham

What Are You Listening II

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

I'm above this all.

>Proceeds to write another long-ass sexual rant. :lol:

Mocking you for being a tastless hyperventilating bellend you are hardly means I give a shit what you listen to

What about mentioning a band I probably namedropped here once? That means you give a shit, I'm sorry if it hurts you. I know it does.

your primitive level

Says the guy who can't write a sentence without adding words like dick, cum or many other words that clearly show you're some kind of animalistic pervert in real life. What's with the penis obssession Raggy?

quote me all the time

I quote many people here, why do you get so freaked out to have a discussion with someone who disagrees with you? Why are you so sensitive? Why do you report to the moderator when someone offends you (don't deny it again, it is pathetic)? Why don't you put me on ingnore? Why are you so sensitive? Why are you so obssessed with sperm and penises?

cum guzzling

:lol::lol: @Salsh Borski

You called your boyfriend to jump in and defend you

You would do the same if goats knew how to use the internet.

Tell your sister to shave and get ready for me.

Ok, which strap-on must she pick?

I'm going to pay you a visit today.

Stalker alert.

3 minutes ago, maynard said:

What about mentioning a band I probably namedropped here once? That means you give a shit, I'm sorry if it hurts you. I know it does.

Time and time again, your dog poop sized brain fails you. is it because of short attention span and reading comprehension issues or more serious ? I don't give a fuck what you listen to you fucking dipshit. I mock you because you're a dweeb not because I care which bands you like.

is it so difficult to understand :lol: ?

8 minutes ago, maynard said:

Stalker alert.

Do you even know what stalker is, you fucking idiot :lol: ? your behaviour is classic stalker-ish.

7 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Time and time again, your dog poop sized brain fails you. is it because of short attention span and reading comprehension issues or more serious ?

Is this the best you can do? Attacking me and completely avoiding touching the subject? How old are you? Seriously, just tell us your age. It ca be either on human years or gypsy years, you choose.

8 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

your behaviour is classic stalker-ish

Which one is it? Classic stalker or stalker-ish?

8 hours ago, maynard said:

Is this the best you can do? Attacking me and completely avoiding touching the subject? How old are you? Seriously, just tell us your age. It ca be either on human years or gypsy years, you choose.

Fuck off, you faggot. I do wonder how long you intend to take pounding.

What "subject" are you prattling on you inbred pygmy :lol::facepalm: ? the one which established that you're a moron ? I thought it's been known for quite a while.

6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Fuck off, you faggot. I do wonder how long you intend to take pounding.

What "subject" are you prattling on you inbred pygmy :lol::facepalm: ? the one which established that you're a moron ? I thought it's been known for quite a while.

Hey, stop attacking me like that or I will cry to JB like you did when I  called you a gypsy. Remember? When you said you took offense by a joke made by a stranger on the internet? So stop, before JB "puts a leash" :lol: on you, buddy.

By the way, why are you so sensitive? Why are you so angry? Why are you so obssessed with dicks and cum?

Pretty simple, straight-forward questions, can you answer them without sounding like an angry savage?

Robin Finck did a song Saying Goodbye for a movie called Negative.

Billbrownmusic is who put the soundtrack together.

Best solo work from Robin I have ever heard.

I play this often on repeat.

I've been listening to the new Korn record which is very good. I also have had Thor only the strong on repeat for days, I bought the deluxe version. I've been spinning Nick caves last two albums in prepare for ghosteen which is fantastic as well.

I'm looking forward to the dessert sessions very much

On 10/4/2019 at 8:26 AM, Repo Man said:

I've been listening to the new Korn record which is very good. I also have had Thor only the strong on repeat for days, I bought the deluxe version. I've been spinning Nick caves last two albums in prepare for ghosteen which is fantastic as well.

I'm looking forward to the dessert sessions very much

Ghosteen is a beautiful, incredibly sad album

Thor 🤟