Sign in to follow this  
Sleeping Like An Angel

Emos of GNFNR

Emo is such a bs term now. Everyone has there own idea what an emo person is or what emo music sounds like and what not.

:wacko:

I sorta agree, but I sorta don't. EMO IS a particular genre of music with its own distinct stylings.

Emo is such a bs term now. Everyone has there own idea what an emo person is or what emo music sounds like and what not.

:wacko:

I sorta agree, but I sorta don't. EMO IS a particular genre of music with its own distinct stylings.

Ok, yeah. But what is that? That's the point of my post.

I've seen you mention bands like Brand New and what not before but I think others tend to think it's other stuff more like La Dispute.

I honestly don't know.

EMO MAY be a particular genre of music with it's own styling but what is that. I think it's quite misunderstood.

I would call that track new wave experimental or something..

To me EMO is just a new term for music influenced clothing style because everything can be associated with emotional as far as music goes.. !

EmoKids.png

l1b3ea58472487eff388e7f584cdee291.jpg

emo_kids_do_this.jpg

And its not the make-up.. Its just cause Emo kids usually seem like little pussies with no attitude - As if they're sorry for looking how they do.. You don't get respect like that.. !

Not that I am saying you have to beat people up, but you have to SEEM confident, at the very least !!

I'm not into spandex, or teased hair one bit more - Though Leather pants and cowboy boots will always rock, cause those who ever did it.. Fucking ruled the earth they walked !!

71158_305770327694_3195742_n.jpgguns-n-roses_76.Jpg

Need I say more ??

Edited by Catch Her In the Rye

my heart is a deep pit of despair....

my parents don't understand me...

i was emo at a stereotype party we had once. people who i had just met thought i looked that way all the time. i'll try to find photos.

my heart is a deep pit of despair....

my parents don't understand me...

i was emo at a stereotype party we had once. people who i had just met thought i looked that way all the time. i'll try to find photos.

go to my facebook photos ho... the perfect one of you and chris.

Guest Mr. Miser

I went through an emo phase around 2005-2006, even had the emo fringe, ill have to dig up the pix of it.