to the moon

Movie Mafia Signups

Tom is also out. Does anyone know how to contact the following:

mask man

jungle baby

conqueso

jack the ripper

WHERE IS ICEMAN

It appears mask man was active on Mafia Scum as recently as April: mask man's posts

You may be able to contact him through there. That's how we got him last time.

I can let Iceman know about the game.

I remember we were able to contact conqueso before, but I forget how we did it. Not sure if someone has his email address or if we sent him an email through his Mymafia profile (not sure if that's still possible or not--will have to check).

I'm going to cap it off at some point- any vets who want to come in the game will be added but they must come before the game starts. It's nice of Broskierose that we have an alternate if need be.

I will try and find the man known ask mask man

Jari/Iceman is on FB yeah, anyone contacted him yet?

Hells Bells first name is Jarlath? anyone know his surname? I could find him on FB that way since he only lives 30 mins away.

Also, good to see you posting again 3rd wheel! :winkiss:

Hells Bells first name is Jarlath? anyone know his surname? I could find him on FB that way since he only lives 30 mins away.

Naldo is going to ask Iceman who in turn will ask Jarlath but if someone can hit up Hells Bells that would be SUPER DUPER. he was a great player.

Naldo is going to ask Iceman who in turn will ask Jarlath but if someone can hit up Hells Bells that would be SUPER DUPER. he was a great player.

Jarlath McGill on FB.

I've already started listing alternates, I really don't want to do more then 18. If any of the old timers come in - they will get first dibs over the inexperienced players. This is no diss to the noobies, but I am taking the time to host so I'd rather players who at least played in the last game or have played with us over the years. I will make the judgement call on who gets placed as an alternate - in the end its whatever is best for the game. It's no offense to the person getting left out - but it comes down to who I think has the best chance to have an impact on the game.

:krider: <--worst smiley ever

I've already started listing alternates, I really don't want to do more then 18. If any of the old timers come in - they will get first dibs over the inexperienced players. This is no diss to the noobies, but I am taking the time to host so I'd rather players who at least played in the last game or have played with us over the years. I will make the judgement call on who gets placed as an alternate - in the end its whatever is best for the game. It's no offense to the person getting left out - but it comes down to who I think has the best chance to have an impact on the game.

:krider: <--worst smiley ever

Im with you on this Steve..

It would be nice to have more new people that could get into the game as much as us "Veterans".

I hate that word, We never went to war lolololol :smiley-heart:

TTM, if nate could tell us, it would be nice to know which folks were responsible for holding up the nights in the last game and give others a chance to play over them.

For instance, Sunny aka Doug E. got whacked in the first night and I think it'd be cool if he got a chance to play.

Mafia and Indies :max:

Just a suggestion, I'm sure this game will be great though.

edit: gist of this post is - Why should the people slow down the last game be allowed to play again over others who may not have had a chance? They can the replacements.

Edited by InThisRiver

TTM, if nate could tell us, it would be nice to know which folks were responsible for holding up the nights in the last game and give others a chance to play over them.

For instance, Sunny aka Doug E. got whacked in the first night and I think it'd be cool if he got a chance to play.

Dont worry man, If steves past games are anything to go by, there will be no hold ups. one of the best mafia moderators if played with.....

I still havent got to host my game. I think I was next on the list on mymaf before it died. not fair :(

Dont worry man, If steves past games are anything to go by, there will be no hold ups. one of the best mafia moderators if played with.....

I still havent got to host my game. I think I was next on the list on mymaf before it died. not fair :(

hah, I never bothered hosting a game. I think the closest to hosting a game i ever did was doing it on msn when there were just about 10 of us messing about.

If loads of us are kicked out I'll start a newbie mafia!

More like NOOB mafia...... :CoolFace:

Hey! I'll have you as mafia leader of n00b mafia

:CoolFace:

Im sorry, Im already signed up for Pr0 Mafia..... :lolzers:

High demand....... :quagmire: