Conor

Holiday/Vacation Thread

I'm going to be travelling around Europe this summer, so I thought I'd give all you guys a heads up. As far as I know, the dates I'll be away are around 24th June - 13th August. I hope this isn't too much of an issue. I'll pop my head in every week or so just to see if anything has leaked, that kind of thing, but I won't be anywhere near as active as normal. Which on that note, haven't been able to post much recently, a lot of real life stuff going on :D I'm still on the reports but most of them are getting done before I'm here :(

-C

Hope you have a great time Conor. I'll be in Italy from June 23-July 7, not sure where you'll be, but cool that we'll be galavanting across Europe at the same time. B)

Hope you have a great time Conor. I'll be in Italy from June 23-July 7, not sure where you'll be, but cool that we'll be galavanting across Europe at the same time. B)

I think I'm actually in Rome sometime within those dates, should meet up for a beer :)

I think I'm actually in Rome sometime within those dates, should meet up for a beer :)

Definitely. I'll be in southern Italy through July 3rd, and in Rome through the 7th. B)

Definitely. I'll be in southern Italy through July 3rd, and in Rome through the 7th. B)

Might just miss you, I think I'll be in Croatia by then :P

On another note, my internet's been broken for the last week and still isn't back to full speed.

Not sure yet. I'm in the middle of a dramatic shift for the positive in my financial situation, so I'm waiting for everything to shake out before I make definite plans.

I have a new job. I start today and don't know when my vacation will be.

I have full intentions on going to Kansas City to watch a Chiefs game but that would be in October or November.

Heading to the Costa Blanca in Spain for my annual Villa break. Bringing the girlfriend too.

Chilling here during the day 

Torrevieja-Beach.jpg

Partying here by night

621214265405e5f4e2ab13d2572406bc.jpg

It is a sick club with world famous DJ's 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsK-tEVYUus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW0NHkm8_ho

Also thinking of heading to Iran later this year with the girlfriend. Tehran, maybe Shiraz too

TehranAtNight.jpg

nasir-al-mulk-mosque-shiraz-iran-3.jpg

What did borki used to say?  "You must hate your life because you travel the world and post pictures of it"  Something like that.   :lol:   I always thought that was one of the dumbest things he ever said, meanwhile he bragged about "DJ'ing" at the podunk townie fat-girl bar.  

I might go to Colorado later this year.  

Broski got triggered when he realised he has never had a vacation :lol:

Technically aren't the unemployed always on vacation? :lol:

Feels good.

The only fears I have are sunlight and my dwindling bank account.