inthisriver

The General Chat/Random Thought Thread

No. I'm just trying to find a reason to get up in the morning at this point.

I'm just saying, I've "internet known" you for several years, and the happiest I've seen you was when you worked out regularly. Exercise releases endorphins and you were eating anything you wanted and got cut. Hit the weights buddy.

+1

I'm just saying, I've "internet known" you for several years, and the happiest I've seen you was when you worked out regularly. Exercise releases endorphins and you were eating anything you wanted and got cut. Hit the weights buddy.

Thanks, my man!

You're right. I think I'll pick up a weight set this weekend and perhaps start considering anti-depressants again.

This was one of the shittiest weeks ever. I haven't been this angry in a long time. I'm tired as fuck. I was in a conference call a few days ago with a high level client and a high level rep from our company and I was supposed to be savior but I couldn't fix the problem. I was babbling like an idiot because the conversation steered to questions I couldn't answer and demands I couldn't fulfill. I had no business being in that call after all. I looked and sounded like such a fucking idiot. A lot of people probably lost respect for me.

It was a tech problem that wasn't my fault. It turned out to be a huge problem. I'm kind of amazed at how shitty some of the software we work with really is. Like seriously, how about writing code with specific error handlers instead of throwing a catchall error message so people can figure out what the problem is? Ever thought of that?

I had to argue with my family a bit. Actually it was pretty bad. I'm just tired. Headache and tired.

Thanks, my man!

You're right. I think I'll pick up a weight set this weekend and perhaps start considering anti-depressants again.

I think I'm just going to fuck off and die after college. I had a good run.

Nah man. It's all good. Who am I kidding? It's all a matter of time now. :)

You're an SEC guy, right? LSU??? Dude, on your must do things, you should spend a March in Lexington. Hell, transfer for a semester... next semester. I think that you will like it.

[http://www.livememe.com/kepehz5

Edited by Its Cousin

You're an SEC guy, right? LSU??? Dude, on your must do things, you should spend a March in Lexington. Hell, transfer for a semester... next semester. I think that you will like it.

Cousin It! My man!

I love you man. It's good to read your posts. I remember you dipped out for the longest time and it sucked! Don't know the whole story though because it's probably personal. I am glad you're back.

I live in Wisconsin. I am drunk.

I just really find anything in life interesting anymore. I am done. I have lived. And although I appreciate you guys (because you're all fucking awesome people), I would just rather call it quits.

I got a job today :) my mom bought a six pack and im celebrating by having a few.

Nate, don't off yourself. You're radder than rad. Someday we'll hang out get drunk listen to music and playing videogames. It's gonna be great.

Cousin It! My man!

I love you man. It's good to read your posts. I remember you dipped out for the longest time and it sucked! Don't know the whole story though because it's probably personal. I am glad you're back.

I live in Wisconsin. I am drunk.

I just really find anything in life interesting anymore. I am done. I have lived. And although I appreciate you guys (because you're all fucking awesome people), I would just rather call it quits.

Apply for admission. Do it! Remember: Kentucky- fast women, pretty horses, and good whiskey...

+1

+1

I got a job today :) my mom bought a six pack and im celebrating by having a few.

Nate, don't off yourself. You're radder than rad. Someday we'll hang out get drunk listen to music and playing videogames. It's gonna be great.

+1

This was one of the shittiest weeks ever. I haven't been this angry in a long time. I'm tired as fuck. I was in a conference call a few days ago with a high level client and a high level rep from our company and I was supposed to be savior but I couldn't fix the problem. I was babbling like an idiot because the conversation steered to questions I couldn't answer and demands I couldn't fulfill. I had no business being in that call after all. I looked and sounded like such a fucking idiot. A lot of people probably lost respect for me.

It was a tech problem that wasn't my fault. It turned out to be a huge problem. I'm kind of amazed at how shitty some of the software we work with really is. Like seriously, how about writing code with specific error handlers instead of throwing a catchall error message so people can figure out what the problem is? Ever thought of that?

I had to argue with my family a bit. Actually it was pretty bad. I'm just tired. Headache and tired.

That totally sucks ass. But I'm pretty sure by now you're over it. :D

I certainly hope so.

But just on that note I've had really difficult fittings with customers where they were really unhappy with how the dress is working on their body and I've been absolutely flabbergasted at times when I've brought a sales manager in, who SOLD THE FUCKING DRESS TO THE GIRL, expecting them to explain and justify our actions and literally watched them fall apart at the seams (the manager, not the dress). I end up being the one having to extinguish the flames, knowing full well that the dress doesn't suit the customers body shape, yet here am I being the sales consultant and 'selling' the dress all over again to the customer while the sales manager's brain turns to melted mozzarella. Fuck that shit. So yeah, I know the feeling of having to deliver something completely unreasonable.

Edited by redhead74

I had an interview today. It wasn't great, but it was good I think.

Also my socially awkward self said something the receptionist really liked, and she gave me a wink and caught me at the elevator.