inthisriver

Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

I love taking walks. I am walking to the liquor store.

I'm a walking man.

It is one of my biggest pleasures in life. I find it very therapeutic. Took an Adderall, smoked three cigs and walked two miles to the store. I enjoyed every second of it.

The moment I lose my ability to walk is the moment I lose my ability to live.

when i feel depressed i always go on late night walks over the hill in the backyard of my house through the woods to this hill that is in this clearing the moon and the stars for some reason always clears my head. 

when i feel depressed i always go on late night walks over the hill in the backyard of my house through the woods to this hill that is in this clearing the moon and the stars for some reason always clears my head.

Nothing like a midnight sacrifice or two eh? :lol:

Nothing like a midnight sacrifice or two eh? :lol:

you cant make an omelette without a breaking a few eggs, and by omelette i mean summoning lucifer and by eggs i mean virgins   -_-

Fucking shit. I'm playing a club for the first time tomorrow (tonight) and my gear is fagging out on me. God damn.

Also - I had sex without a condom with a girl who I'm 99% sure is massive slut. That was like a bad idea, right? Should I get tested?

I'm in a hotel and don't have access to my phone atm and need to make a reminder to myself.

Someone please do me a favor and like or quote this post so I get a notification when I check the forum tomorrow.

Again please someone...

"list, deo, glasses"

I'm in a hotel and don't have access to my phone atm and need to make a reminder to myself.Someone please do me a favor and like or quote this post so I get a notification when I check the forum tomorrow.

Again please someone..."list, deo, glasses"

Paging Dr. Broski

Fucking shit. I'm playing a club for the first time tomorrow (tonight) and my gear is fagging out on me. God damn.

Also - I had sex without a condom with a girl who I'm 99% sure is massive slut. That was like a bad idea, right? Should I get tested?

You have to wait a few months for the AIDs to settle into your system. :lol:

You have to wait a few months for the AIDs to settle into your system. :lol:
Actually, that's true. Most diseases take a while to test positive for. Turn on some Tom Petty and enjoy the waiting, Broski.

i think most us have had a night or 2 of this in the past. most of the time it turns out fine but sometimes its like russian roulette and you just hope the bullets not a baby or something permanent .

i think most us have had a night or 2 of this in the past. most of the time it turns out fine but sometimes its like russian roulette and you just hope the bullets not a baby or something permanent .

Sounds like wfa's life so far

That waiting period between the doctor's visit and getting the results back is the worst feeling ever.

What? Go donate blood to the Red Cross. They'll tell you if you have AIDS.

Also, what the fuck guys. This isn't 1988. No one has AIDS.

Unless you're gay or a prostitute or in prison, I really wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah.   The truth is, unless you're gay, your actual chances of gettings AIDS are slim as shit.

I've gotten plenty of unprotected beejers from mouth whores whose job is it to slob knobs 8 hours a day.  8 hours a fucking day of sucking off every fucking creep in Tokyo that has $40 to burn.  Imagine the fuckign cesspool these bitch's mouths are.  But fuck it, I go there and blow me load in their wastebin mouths anyway.

And I was at the hospital a few months back and tested negative for HIV.   The thing is, it never really spread outside the gay community.  Not really.  Except for that kid Micheal Jackson was pals with.  It's not "PC" to say it but it really is a gay disease.  All those years fretting and worrying and freaking out and wearing condoms were a waste of time as far as AIDS go.  We're all good.

Also, I saw American Beauty in the theater opening weekend.  Kevin Spacey's performance was one for the ages.

And finally....please...PLEASE....will someone post a pic of WFA?  A real one?  I gotta see what that cocksucker looks like for real.  Thank you.

That waiting period between the doctor's visit and getting the results back is the worst feeling ever.

7 days for results...wait...is that business days or calendar days? FUCK!

Not really true (I just researched AIDS).

I'm going to ask her if she's clean next time I see her. What is the proper etiquette for going about this?

Yeah, I researched it myself during one of the aforementioned waiting periods last summer. Chances of getting infected from vaginal intercourse is like less than 1/100 and scientists still haven't agreed that it's even possible to get it from oral sex. There are still a fuckload of other diseases you can get, though.

And finally....please...PLEASE....will someone post a pic of WFA?  A real one?  I gotta see what that cocksucker looks like for real.  Thank you.

"Finally?"...dude, how have you not seen WFA at this point? Or do you think people are joking when you see a pic of him? No man, that's actually WFA. Sad, I know. Anyways, here you go -

One Direction album

16502467459_9712888d1e_o.jpg

One Directions tour bus

16687580922_6bbc278b80_b.jpg

Edgy braid

16501211110_bf6b80c7f0_b.jpg

And finally

16481329207_6bb35d485c_b.jpg

Oh and before this asshole cries about his pictures being posted, I should remind everyone that he's been posting pics of Downzy everywhere without his permission, and did so on this very forum so he can fuck off. I'm reposting in the images in the Unmoderated Thread should they be taken out of this one.