inthisriver

Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

It's really just a gang of 4 or 5 jerkoffs who don't like me. I've been receiving more likes than ever and getting a ton of PMs from people telling me how much they appreciate my posts and are annoyed be the shitpost crew.

Still, my point is more of a question of why I was banned which none of that really has anything to do with.

I'm sorry if you're mad I left the Skype Crew chat but I just couldn't bear to hear you complain about not being in love anymore.

From what I understand Downzy didn't like a response to a PM he sent. Dude has major control issues. Like a crazy police officer only more pathetic because he just mods a forum about some shit band.

They are jealous because you are pure. Don't let them bring you down.

When you become a priest, I will pray for you, bro.

Good luck nate!

It's really just a gang of 4 or 5 jerkoffs who don't like me. I've been receiving more likes than ever and getting a ton of PMs from people telling me how much they appreciate my posts and are annoyed be the shitpost crew.

Still, my point is more of a question of why I was banned which none of that really has anything to do with.

I'm sorry if you're mad I left the Skype Crew chat but I just couldn't bear to hear you complain about not being in love anymore.

From what I understand Downzy didn't like a response to a PM he sent. Dude has major control issues. Like a crazy police officer only more pathetic because he just mods a forum about some shit band.

They are jealous because you are pure. Don't let them bring you down.

When you become a priest, I will pray for you, bro.

Thanks man. <3

november snow what did you get banned on msl's forum for?

im not banned,i just dont post there anymore....the forum sucks its not for me :bumblefoot:

I'm banned because I said any chance of a reunion was shot when Axl threw a fit and didn't go to the Hall of Fame and that is never forgive him for that :bumblefoot:

That just goes to show how fucking unbearable he is. He spammed promo for that forum everywhere all the time and he still got banned. :rofl-lol:

Says the guy who offered an olive branch of peace yet has consistently shown what a bitter obsessed asshole he is by doing nothing but following me from forum to forum trying to initiate confrontation since.

And I fail to see the correlation between being banned at forums where there was clearly discord between myself and the staff and WFA getting banned at a forum where he fucking spam promo'd the shit out it for months on end relentlessly and STILL got the ban hammer.

How convenient of you to only acknowledge that now Broski when you so deliberately ignored it at the time and continued to behave like a 2 year old.

You have only got yourself to blame.

And by the way Broski, I've been a member here and at mygnr long before you.

Broski reminds me of WC. Mental issues, long ass rants after bans, 1 or 2 "fans", online impersonations, obsessive about "obsessed mods", controversial "badass" opinions nobody asked, exiled in one place that still tolerates him, etc... Sure, when he throws a fit, it is entertaining.... but in general? Robin threads? Previously mentioned teenage controversial stupidity? Bragging about his musical taste? Nah. That's just annoying.

How convenient of you to only acknowledge that now Broski when you so deliberately ignored it at the time and continued to behave like a 2 year old.

You have only got yourself to blame.

And by the way Broski, I've been a member here and at mygnr long before you.

How convenient of you to completely twist things as usual. I didn't reply to it - correct. Frankly I don't really care to waste my time making "peace" with you. You're not even a blip on my radar despite the fact that I seem to be the entirety of yours. However YOU are the one who continued to act like a two year old from that point on. I never initiated confrontation with you once. Always the other way around. You're the one who extended the olive branch. I guess you were butthurt that I ignored it, but it only goes to show how disingenuous it was in the first place so I'd say I made the right decision.

Here's another one for you Broski - the general reaction on mygnr when you got banned.

Dancing-TR.gif

You missed out on the chat room too, lots of laughter, including from your "supporters" that sent you PM's of support. :lolzers:

Yeah man, you're not obsessed at all.

I realize this is all very exciting for you, seeing as how your entire existence on the internet seems to be devoted to making posts about me, but try to contain yourself. Maybe go back to posting pictures of your vacation seeing as how you're still whining about that on MyGNR like a fucking 5 year old. :rofl-lol:

You're the most butthurt, pathetic and obsessed individual I've ever come across on the internet, which says a lot.