inthisriver

Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

I am so socially inept I don't know whether I can make it in this world.

Also I am living with my parents which really fucking sucks because I want to go to the bars and get hammered but the closest bar is about a mile away with a bunch of people obviously older than I. So as I resort I have to drink alone, and maybe if I am lucky I can drive thirty miles and drink at someone else's place.

I am also expected to get a real job with a business degree. :lol:

It is a practical degree but I am too socially stupid to make use of it.

May as well curl up in a ball and die. I feel like I am at a dead end. College is over and I have nowhere to go. :(

I am so socially inept I don't know whether I can make it in this world.

Also I am living with my parents which really fucking sucks because I want to go to the bars and get hammered but the closest bar is about a mile away with a bunch of people obviously older than I. So as I resort I have to drink alone, and maybe if I am lucky I can drive thirty miles and drink at someone else's place.

I am also expected to get a real job with a business degree. :lol:

It is a practical degree but I am too socially stupid to make use of it.

May as well curl up in a ball and die. I feel like I am at a dead end. College is over and I have nowhere to go. :(

You've been out of school for a week. I looked for a job for over 2 years after being laid off. You're used to being coddled, and you're freaking out because you have to make decisions for yourself. It happens to spoiled kids. Nut up.

craydar: A man's ability to see whether or not a woman be cray cray or not

how is your craydar JB? if must be pretty decent if you live in mass :lol:

Edited by bran

craydar: A man's ability to see whether or not a woman be cray cray or not

how is your craydar JB? if must be pretty decent if you live in mass :lol:

My crayday works pretty good.............. these days :CoolFace:

Fuck man.

I always fuck up at work and I've had multiple discussions with my boss over procedures and I still fuck up anyway. I'm trying my best and I still screw up shit.

Everyone else seems to be doing okay, so basically I feel like a fucking idiot and I am super stressed that I'll get fired because I suck at my job.

Now that I am moving out of my parents, I don't wanna spend any money because I always have this feeling I am going to end up homeless one day.

Spread the word. For the next two weeks this site is the only place on the web where you can find B. Stewart Rosenwad.

I was suspended from TheGNR for being suspended at MyGNR. I hope JB doesn't suspend me for being suspended for being suspended.

Well, there's also MSL's site but I only registered there to tell people about the imposter...

Some old faces popping up lately. Let's get this place back on track. Anyone seen Iceman?

Msl's site is shit. You get chewed out and dragged into pedantic strawman arguments with 6 Warchild accounts every time you mention liking Slash or criticize the smallest thing about any current member of the band.

It's a shame because I really like MSL. Just don't agree with that site's atmosphere at all.

QFT.

That place is just so bizarre. MSL thinks it's funny, but it's like entering a psych ward where the multiple personality patient is off her meds. I'm convinced that warchild is either paying MSL to be allowed to post there, or giving him sexual favors. It has to be one of the two.

Someone might want to check on Aaron_H. I messaged him on Facebook and he proceeded to delete his FB account and suspend me for another week...I don't think he's well.

It's Friday motherfuckers.

That means I can do whatever the fuck I want tomorrow.

Maybe I will buy a Wii U and slam beers whilst Mario Karting.

Or maybe I will sleep all day tomorrow.

Or maybe I will just spam the forums.

Probably a combination of two of the above.

Someone might want to check on Aaron_H. I messaged him on Facebook and he proceeded to delete his FB account and suspend me for another week...I don't think he's well.

His Facebook account seems to be active at the moment. :shrugs:

It's just Broski lying as usual. He is now permabanned over there for posting photos of other members when he went stalking them across the net.

Warchild mark 2.

His Facebook account seems to be active at the moment. :shrugs:

That means he blocked lolski. Too funny though, how broski's ego immediately thought this Aaron guy must've deleted his account. :smiley-monkey:

I just assumed he'd deleted it because I thought he had, looked for it while logged out and didn't see it. He also deleted his account here, so it seemed like something he'd do. Calm down.

A couple things in regards to TheGNRForum which I just skimmed though...

- esoriksorb is not me. I take credit for every account I've ever made. Everyone knows this. He is NOT me. Probably Val making an attempt at being funny.

- I was never sent a PM or even given a reason for my initial suspension.

- I didn't send Aaron an essay on Facebook. I just asked him what the suspension was for, as I didn't break any rules or do anything that other's weren't doing. I wasn't the only person discussing what happened at MyGNR, in fact I took ER to PM but he insisted on posting in the thread. Instead of being a baby and blocking me on Facebook he could have just provided an answer. I don't see what the big deal would have been?

- For the record I am now IP banned there

- EDITED TO ADD: They keep mentioning things that transpired "behind the scenes". I was hardly ever contacted by mods ever. Nothing happened behind the scenes. It's just a lame excuse to make it seem like something horrible happened that no one saw.

About MyGNR...

- I've heard no word from ER despite him telling me (in the posts that were now deleted) that he would discuss the proof I provided with UK Subs and get back to me. It's been days. I've sent him a PM here.

- I'm pretty disappointed in the MyGNR Mod team for their incompetence throughout all of this, their inability to admit they got it wrong and their vicious spreading of a rumor that is simply not true.

Edited by Broskirose

Are you seriously getting angry that I would assume that the account might be you, when you on multiple occasions said it was me? You're joking, right? :facepalm:

Broski...is it really a surprise that you got banned from anything? Any time you have conflict with anyone you go full-on "Come at me bro" and dare them to react.

Yeah, well that isn't what happened Mr. Marriage.

Edit: I'm just going to cut out this part....

But am I surprised? No. He's totally incompetent and I'd expect as much.

The MyGNR situation is the one that's bothering me because not only was I suspended for absolutely nothing, but they're essentially spreading a lie about me which is just factually incorrect and I'd expect better from them.

Edited by Broskirose

I haven't talked to my family in months. I guess I've made a mistake but I don't know. It's peaceful. I had my land line disconnected.(no one uses that anymore anyway). Summer's almost over. I might have to look for a new job. I don't have time for anything. I don't know. I'm always at a crossroads. Always behind. I wish I could just fuck off and do nothing. I'm in way over my head. Back to work.....

Edited by deepfreeze

I was kicked out of a strip club and my dads a baddass and it reminds me of this:

Even though I'm drunk and pasted 20 other badass hipster related vietnam songs before I decide upon this,

Edited by AbominableHoman