Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's OK. It was serious because they thought it was a spinal problem. Then they thought meningitis. Turns out in the end, after three days of head scratching and ruling out everything that it is a tr

Walked out of my job today.    My boss, an angry lesbian cunt, tried to tell me I wasn't doing my job properly. This is despite my colleagues all testifying otherwise and having extensive experience

Posted Images

Apparently I met some girl at a party and am supposed to go on a date with her in two hours. Did two mg of Xanax and drank I don't know how much.

Woke up after eight hours of sleep and I'm still pretty fucked up. Now I have to take this girl to the bars. Fuck.

weaksauce, you only took a bar. man I wish my tolerance was that low.

At one point I was taking 8-9 blue foot balls and then forgetting the rest.

Good times. I wish I lived near Florida.

heh that's moving in on zombie-like levels. a bar or two is as much as i'll take at a time with a lil weed. still my favorite high.

anyyyywayyy...

I feel like there's a missing piece to this story lost behind a fog of alcohol and benzos

That's the bummer. Wild experiences that only deep corners of your memory will ever enjoy.

I always laughed seeing people in bars or the public I had deep heart-to-heart conversations with on Xanax and booze and they come up to me another time to start back up the conversation and I just stare at the goofy asshole wondering why they're smiling at me like they just fucked my sister.

Plus when I take Xanax I just want more and more immediately. Its like coke, in that it's so immediately addictive.

ever get an increased appetite on xanax? man I eat like an animal on that shit.

I had no idea what stopped me. Smoking and taking a few footballs and I ate and ate and ate. I remember ordering $30 in sushi and running a train on that stuff. Sleeping for half a day and then shitting giant burritos

Plus when I take Xanax I just want more and more immediately. Its like coke, in that it's so immediately addictive.

ever get an increased appetite on xanax? man I eat like an animal on that shit.

I had no idea what stopped me. Smoking and taking a few footballs and I ate and ate and ate. I remember ordering $30 in sushi and running a train on that stuff. Sleeping for half a day and then shitting giant burritos

LOL

How did you end up stopping? 8-9 footballs on the regular is a shitload, i bet those withdrawals sucked dick. No way you quit cold turkey

My convenient hook-up's psychotherapist somehow realized she was on Xanax for +2 years and was more fucked than when she started.

To be honest I wasn't really effected physically. I went from the only person buying to 3-4 people buying so I was weened off fortunately. Mentally it sucked not having that outlet.

I only drink Diet. When I drink regular I feel a whole layer of sucrose that coats my tongue and tasting abilities. Diet Dr. Pepper > Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke, and Fountain Drink > bottled drinks.

Diet Dr. Pepper is awesome. It's one of the few diet pops where I can hardly tell the difference.

No love for Pepsi Max or Coke Zero? I hate Coke Zero.

I'll take Pepsi Max over Coke Zero any day.

I only drink Diet. When I drink regular I feel a whole layer of sucrose that coats my tongue and tasting abilities. Diet Dr. Pepper > Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke, and Fountain Drink > bottled drinks.

Diet Dr. Pepper is awesome. It's one of the few diet pops where I can hardly tell the difference.

No love for Pepsi Max or Coke Zero? I hate Coke Zero.

I'll take Pepsi Max over Coke Zero any day.

Plus Pepsi Max is the only cola that works with vodka. Pepsi Max and Russian Standard vodka is one of my standard drinks.