Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's OK. It was serious because they thought it was a spinal problem. Then they thought meningitis. Turns out in the end, after three days of head scratching and ruling out everything that it is a tr

Him and Skeeter remain good friends to this day 

Posted Images

And I would have prefered Le Pen :CoolFace:

:scared:

I like some of her views :shrugs:

I was more a fan of Carla. :D

Shame you're not gonna see her around more, I say. And you're a chick aren't you or are you really Ralph?

Haha... I'm a girl, but Carla was better looking than Sarko!

If you click the first article link on any wikipedia article, you will sooner or later end up at philosophy

Does it always have to be the first link you click for every Wiki page because this is what I got so far:

Homer Simpson>The Day of the Locust>1939 in literature>A Christmas Carol>novella>Writing>Text>Literary Theory>Literary Criticism>Literature>Latin>Italic languages>Indo-European>Language family>Languages>Human>Taxonomy>Ancient Greek>Greek language....Western Philosophy is down the page though.

Apparently I met some girl at a party and am supposed to go on a date with her in two hours. Did two mg of Xanax and drank I don't know how much.

Woke up after eight hours of sleep and I'm still pretty fucked up. Now I have to take this girl to the bars. Fuck.

Apparently I met some girl at a party and am supposed to go on a date with her in two hours. Did two mg of Xanax and drank I don't know how much.

Woke up after eight hours of sleep and I'm still pretty fucked up. Now I have to take this girl to the bars. Fuck.

A while back I had to go to a bar and then a hockey game with my mom after an hour of sleep and a bunch of coke and booze. Not a fun day.

So funny story that I had to share about the girl I took out tonight.

I met two different girls that I asked out this week. One came through work about four or five days ago and we chatted for a bit, and she was pretty cute and mentioned she liked whiskey(huge selling point), so we made plans to get together this weekend.

Now yesterday which I barely remember, I was at a party and I guess drunkenly promised to take this other girl out for a drink tonight.

Well, I just got a barrage of angry texts from the original girl, because apparentelly she and girl number two are best friends.

How the fuck did that happen.