inthisriver

Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

Pink Floyd fans, I want to get into this band. They never did it for me but I want to give them another go.

Where do I start? Should I listen while lighting a fat J?

It has to be Dark Side of the Moon.

If you like that, try Wish You Were Here.

Apollo invited me, so blame him. :lol:

Welcome aboard man, major props for making you know who look like the tool he is these pasts few weeks. I don't know how you kept it up with all his charts and graphs and endless fucking bullshit

You ripping him after Trump won was glorious :lol:

also read this thread from here onwards for a laugh or two 

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/22082-official-maynard-and-gunner-thread/page-223#entry304075

I'm an investor!

I don't know what I'm doing.

Good for you. An investor in what, Arnie?

Put some money in a index-fund I think. It has Waste Management and Coca-Cola.

I have no idea if it will work. It's a small app that I put money into that's backed so I'll see what happens.

Welcome Pappy.

How old are you?

I am a spritely 36 years old.
Is that you on your avatar?

Absolutely.

Can we keep making jokes about blacks?

Anyone know anything about wet phone recovery? I dropped mine into a bowl of soup for like 6 seconds. No case. I panicked as I'm a wet phone virgin, blew dry it, and turned it back on. It was semi functional and let me use the touch screen, but my home button doesn't work so much, and Siri's being a cock block every so often at random. Right now I turned it off, bought some rice, and submerged it in a plastic bag. Does this work? I've seen mixed results on a quick google search thus far.

Anyone know anything about wet phone recovery? I dropped mine into a bowl of soup for like 6 seconds. No case. I panicked as I'm a wet phone virgin, blew dry it, and turned it back on. It was semi functional and let me use the touch screen, but my home button doesn't work so much, and Siri's being a cock block every so often at random. Right now I turned it off, bought some rice, and submerged it in a plastic bag. Does this work? I've seen mixed results on a quick google search thus far.

It should work. The asians will come at night for the rice and fix your phone as a thank you. At least that's what I've been told

Pink Floyd fans, I want to get into this band. They never did it for me but I want to give them another go.

Dark Side of the Moon and then The Wall.

Yes.....being stoned out of your mind helps.  There's a slight chance of seeing god during 'Time' and 'Us and Them'.

Walking in/out of the post office, some guy was sifting through piles of discarded mail from the garbage. For a second it looked like he was looking for something he threw away but he was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, and had organized some very large piles. Maybe he found a few identities to become. Pretty brazen since the police station was about 500 feet away and he was doing it right under the lit entrance but they never do anything anyway.

Good luck to him. Maybe he'll become someone important.

Dark Side of the Moon and then The Wall.

Yes.....being stoned out of your mind helps. There's a slight chance of seeing god during 'Time' and 'Us and Them'.

Fuck man.

Being stoned on the transition between Speak to Me/Breathe and Time is honestly one of life's magic moments.

Today, I went to the swimming pool. I didn't even realize my 10 session pass card expired about 1 week ago, yet it still had 3 sessions left, unused. I, of course, thought that's it then. However, by the cash desk they told me to go to the management staff. So I went. There, without asking anything further, they activated back those 3 sessions. This gives me hope.