inthisriver

Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

He likes to shop at the drug store so he can find new diseases he thinks he has. He really should get that Beach Boys obsession looked at though. 

f43c609c0b.jpg

This is lovely.

I kind of mean this as a compliment, so I hope you understand and don't take it the wrong way, but how do you post amongst us? :lol:

Grocery stores are a thing of the past. It is easier to pick up McDonald's or shit from a convenience store. Even CVS has burritos and pizza.

It's all in what you eat tho.

You aren't going to find steak, seafood, fresh vegetables and fruit at a 7/11. And if you prefer to cook your own burgers or pizza than eating gross fast food.

Though we did eat at Sonic and In-and-out Burger on our last road trip and it was actually pretty decent.

Grocery stores are a thing of the past. It is easier to pick up McDonald's or shit from a convenience store. Even CVS has burritos and pizza.

It's all in what you eat tho.

You aren't going to find steak, seafood, fresh vegetables and fruit at a 7/11. And if you prefer to cook your own burgers or pizza than eating gross fast food.

Though we did eat at Sonic and In-and-out Burger on our last road trip and it was actually pretty decent.

Honestly down here convienence stores are big business because gas and oil is such a big industry. Salads, sandwiches (good quality ones) are expected if you want to stay competitive.

One of the biggest grociers in the state closed its doors.

Sure there are grociers still here, but they mainly cater to wealthy suburban housewives that can spend their husband's salary to fill their pantries with food they will never eat, but for someone like me, frozen foods and the healthy alternative now and then is all my wallet can give me.

I go shopping about 9:45 PM every day. No crowds and short walk. Weekends: I'll stop by Wal-Mart before midnight.

This weekend is supposed to have nice weather. Maybe I should go hiking but I could freeze to death if I get into trouble.

Pink Floyd fans, I want to get into this band. They never did it for me but I want to give them another go.

Where do I start? Should I listen while lighting a fat J?