inthisriver

Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

Little girl Apollo shocks the city and takes the championship of the Pinewood Derby. She is only 3-years old but won the 5-and-under tournament, beating out boys that were a foot taller than her. She painted her car totally pink and named it Princess. Yes, a couple five-year-old boys cried after losing to the little girl and her pink Princess car.

98ttp0.jpg

Little girl Apollo shocks the city and takes the championship of the Pinewood Derby. She is only 3-years old but won the 5-and-under tournament, beating out boys that were a foot taller than her. She painted her car totally pink and named it Princess. Yes, a couple five-year-old boys cried after losing to the little girl and her pink Princess car.

98ttp0.jpg

Adorable. Ran out of likes.

What's the Pinewood Derby?

It's where you get a block of wood shaped like a car. The kids design and paint it. Then there are a bunch of races. I think my kids were in 11 or 12 races. The girl came in first as she had the highest overall average time.

You shouldn't post pics of your kids on the internet, you dumbass.

Look at him go!!! Rawr!!!!!

Keep carrying that grudge, bro. It really makes me warm and fuzzy knowing how much control I have over your emotions. Every time you post a negative comment.....Apollo wins, Gunner loses.

Theres nothing negative about it. Im being honest. If you dont understand that you shouldnt do it you are dumber than I thought.

The girl ir cute, I bet she doesnt look like her assface ugly father who should protect her from ínternet psicos like borki.

Theres nothing negative about it. Im being honest. If you dont understand that you shouldnt do it you are dumber than I thought.

The girl ir cute, I bet she doesnt look like her assface ugly father who should protect her from ínternet psicos like borki.

Lol.

Assface ugly father? Seriously, how old are you? Your rants on here sound like you are maybe 10 or 11 years old. I'm a ass licking jerk coward dumb monkey...and now you are saying I am "assface ugly." I honestly haven't heard people talk that way about somebody since I was in fourth grade. What's next, you are going to challenge me to a fist fight and claim your father makes more than my dad?

When I joined this forum within days I got five PMs from people all basically saying the same thing. "Gunner is really stupid, but he is harmless so don't take him seriously."

I've posted my picture before, bro. I don't need to hide behind a fake profile.

So for reals, keep the juvenile insults coming. It's quite comical. It's sort of sad that I've had this much effect on you. That you would let a stranger on a rock forum have so much control over your emotions and your life. Eventually you need to buck up, let your testies drop and become a man. Tell Julio that you are done being his little bitch and that you are gonna be the "man" in your next relationship.

Time to grow up.

Lol. Or just keep going with the "coward monkey ass-licking ugly ass-face jerk dumb" comments. Because that's how all intelligent people talk to each other.

Ahah ... now it's you who talk in private with other people about me? :lol:

Ironic ... how things change xD

No stop with the bullshit and remove the girl's pics ... that's the important part ;)

In my daze I microwaved a bag of popcorn for 4.5 minutes. Apartment now smells like I'm a chain smoker. I think I have to buy a new microwave now, and it's going to take forever to get rid of the smell.

There's going to a group of posters new to the forum who think we're really into talking about the weather.

There's going to a group of posters new to the forum who think we're really into talking about the weather.

Hopefully it will send their retarded asses back to mygina. We only accept the finest around here.

Hey fuck you what about pizza and ice cream?

The ice cream I remember, the pizza is a new one to me.