Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's OK. It was serious because they thought it was a spinal problem. Then they thought meningitis. Turns out in the end, after three days of head scratching and ruling out everything that it is a tr

Him and Skeeter remain good friends to this day 

Posted Images

A transgender friend of mine 

:mellow:

What's your problem?

I know what your problem is. Keep hanging out with people like that and you might catch the gays or gender identity issues.

It happened

Turned out that these circles have some idiots and some decent people among them, like in every other "subculture"

i have ZERO problem with their cause. In fact i would become a liberal, if some liberals don't push their agenda too agressively

but i get it: because nowadays feminist and PC liberal terrorism and stupidity is at it's height, it's sooo uncool to have gay/trans friends...

After all this is a GNR board so i'm not surprised....

On mygnr i would be linched if i make a joke about gays despite the fact that i have gay friends, in here i'm automatically a liberal asshole because i have gay friends

OK

lol

better to be an asshole than lynched. amirite?

I hope it works out for you. Just don't let them know that you don't know that Coma is the best and ITW is the worst in GN'R songs and everything should go great.

Sorry, I had to.

I went on a walk today and it was really cold with sleet and wind and my fuel was thinking about such an irrational and foolish opinion. Think About You. Get in the Ring. So Fine. Most of TSI. 

How long would you be in Bermuda?

It'd be three months. I'm not sure of the time frame, though.

I hope it works out for you. Just don't let them know that you don't know that Coma is the best and ITW is the worst in GN'R songs and everything should go great.

Sorry, I had to.

I went on a walk today and it was really cold with sleet and wind and my fuel was thinking about such an irrational and foolish opinion. Think About You. Get in the Ring. So Fine. Most of TSI.

Well you don't have to get hot about it. Damn.

That is a fine list of lower teir GN'R songs you have there, but none of them can compare to the black hole of suck that is ITW.

I went on a fucking chocolate bender the last few days.  I hate seeing days of progress undone in a matter of hours whenever I lose myself in an orgy of binge eating.

And then I couldn't stop with those fucking ice cream bars I posted about in the ice cream thread.

Well....shit.

Time for drastic measures.   Starting today, December 15th, I'm not eating any chocolate for  month.   30 days.  Is it possible, with the holidays upon us?  I'm doing it anyway.

Just like a smoker sucks down a few packs on his last day, I gorged on chocolate yesterday, trying to make myself sick so that I wouldn't want any more.  Not sure it worked.  It's been about 24 hours now, so one day is basically over....29 to go.

What the fuck!

I turned my life around, got a good job, got into weight training, met a woman - which was chill. We banged a lot and she's hot, smart, and cool and all, but now she's become overly possessive and wants me to put a ring on her finger. Good lord. What do I do?

I feel trapped. I can't run home to mommy and daddy. I am practically living out of my car. My job is in the shitter.

I've picked up drinking again after stopping for months and smoke like a steamboat. Everyone demands something from me. Either coming home for Christmas or marriage or money.

Someone give me a new life.

What the fuck!

I turned my life around, got a good job, got into weight training, met a woman - which was chill. We banged a lot and she's hot, smart, and cool and all, but now she's become overly possessive and wants me to put a ring on her finger. Good lord. What do I do?

I feel trapped. I can't run home to mommy and daddy. I am practically living out of my car. My job is in the shitter.

I've picked up drinking again after stopping for months and smoke like a steamboat. Everyone demands something from me. Either coming home for Christmas or marriage or money.

Someone give me a new life.

Why don't you just give yourself a new life?

you can do it, because what you wrote is actually an attempt at a new life

I'm on day three with no chocolate.

I've gone weeks without chocolate hundreds of times in my life, but since I'm actively paying attention to it this time it just feels much harder.

I haven't eaten McDonald's since May 2014.

I haven't had rohypnol since January.

I haven't had a drop of alcohol in eight months.

I haven't had coffee in several weeks.

I wanna quit jerking off too, but I need at least ONE vice, right?

I'm on day three with no chocolate.

I've gone weeks without chocolate hundreds of times in my life, but since I'm actively paying attention to it this time it just feels much harder.

I haven't eaten McDonald's since May 2014.

I haven't had rohypnol since January.

I haven't had a drop of alcohol in eight months.

I haven't had coffee in several weeks.

I wanna quit jerking off too, but I need at least ONE vice, right?

Nah, don't quit jerking off. There's always a last straw that turns someone from normal to serial killer. Don't you do it.

Jerk once a day, that way you will be grateful, and saivor it more.. everything in moderation. Good on you for quitting all those things, I guess you have to take the ultimate stand, if you have sort of an addictive personality.. Coffee is actually very good for you, 2-4 cups a day, keeps a healthy heart and more, new studies find.. :)

Jerk once a day, that way you will be grateful, and saivor it more.. everything in moderation. Good on you for quitting all those things, I guess you have to take the ultimate stand, if you have sort of an addictive personality.. Coffee is actually very good for you, 2-4 cups a day, keeps a healthy heart and more, new studies find.. :)

I drank approx. 8-9 cups in a mug

Is that bad?