Old General Chat/Random Thought Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's OK. It was serious because they thought it was a spinal problem. Then they thought meningitis. Turns out in the end, after three days of head scratching and ruling out everything that it is a tr

Him and Skeeter remain good friends to this day 

Posted Images

Got a nice workout in this morning. Posting on work computer now. Ooooooo you know.... the usual......

btw, fuck the Hawks.

=[

edit:were you at the game, buddy?

Yeah, I have tickets to every home game, was even at game 3 when Rose handled us.

Hawks success = Starting a true center and playing with energy. When Josh plays hard down in the paint and stops shooting jumpers we win.

Got a nice workout in this morning. Posting on work computer now. Ooooooo you know.... the usual......

btw, fuck the Hawks.

=[

edit:were you at the game, buddy?

Hawks success = Starting a true center and playing with energy. When Josh plays hard down in the paint and stops shooting jumpers we win.

Yep. I think the Hawks got this. Everyone on the Bulls (besides Rose) seemed like they are afraid to take a shot in the 4th...which I do put some of the blame on Rose for that.

Can we rename this the "The Official Talk About Anything but Mygnr and Arnold Layne's Mental Health Issues Thread!"?

Oh and I cycled 23 miles with a hangover yesterday and have been at work all day today. :)

sup inthisriver, finalcut is flying out here wed

oh no!

:lol:

Do you guys have plans or are you just going to drink 40s smoke crunky and vidya in your apt?

edit

On a related note, can you tell me why Nicknick hates me now? =[

Edited by inthisriver

Can we rename this the "The Official Talk About Anything but Mygnr and Arnold Layne's Mental Health Issues Thread!"?

Oh and I cycled 23 miles with a hangover yesterday and have been at work all day today. :)

Ease up on the lad, Dazey. He needs hugs.

Okay, I apologise! Just kiddin' n' tha'! ;)

oh no!

Do you guys have plans or are you just going to drink 40s smoke crunky and vidya in your apt?

edit

Besides the aforementioned, we are going to sedona. IDK why nicknick hates you, he seems to need to be like that wiht at least one internet person, always.

oh no!

edit

Besides the aforementioned, we are going to sedona. IDK why nicknick hates you, he seems to need to be like that wiht at least one internet person, always.

haha, true about nicknick. I preferred it when it was you he was pissed at.

Sedona, nice. ^__^ Have fun, I've been trying to remember to get on IRC but it always seems dead.

i usually get home from work around 6/630 PST so 9/930 your time

I usually check IRC for activity then, and sporadically after that if no one is online

Edited by kevin

i usually get home from work around 6/630 PST so 9/930 your time

I usually check IRC for activity then, and sporadically after that if no one is online

nice nice. Good to know. =]

on topic: I had a bowl of fries and I gave my self way to much ketchup.. so now I have this bowl with huge globs of ketchup just staring at me and no fries to eat it with. I'm tempted, but no, NO// I'm not going to do that.