John Bonham

The Official Weather thread

2 months without a drop of rain.

Winter started 3 weeks ago but it is still spring ... I guess Im going to the beach after lunch, while the germans work for me.

It was fifty degrees out and it melted down all the snow. I love it when there's snow on the ground but it's fifty or sixty degrees outside. Reminds me of Colorado.

32 degrees here in Japan in the middle of the night.  Cars frost up and shit but no snow yet.

Still, awfully unpleasant to go outside to take the trash out and stuff.

Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

32 degrees here in Japan in the middle of the night.  Cars frost up and shit but no snow yet.

Still, awfully unpleasant to go outside to take the trash out and stuff.

Where do they dump all the trash in Japan? I can't imagine many remote areas there.

We have to separate it into burnable, plastics, glass and bottles, etc.

I assume they burn most of it.  Or just dump it into the ocean.

When I'm brutally honest, I admit to people that as a single 41 year old with no children, I give exactly zero fucks about the environment.  Fuck it.  If I'm lucky I've only got a few decades left anyway, so I don't give a shit what happens to the earth. 

I know, I know....I'm a stinker.

1 minute ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

We have to separate it into burnable, plastics, glass and bottles, etc.

I assume they burn most of it.  Or just dump it into the ocean.

When I'm brutally honest, I admit to people that as a single 41 year old with no children, I give exactly zero fucks about the environment.  Fuck it.  If I'm lucky I've only got a few decades left anyway, so I don't give a shit what happens to the earth. 

I know, I know....I'm a stinker.

I'm not going to judge. 

The faster I get off this ride the better. 

Windy, cold, and the sun is blinding.  Hot inside the car, because the sun is shining and the heat is on 2.  But, if I roll the window down it's bitter cold.  No happy medium.

This fucking wind is the worst part.  I ride my bike to work and it never fails....it's always a gale force wind blowing against me on the way home.  Feels like I'm pushing against a wall.  Takes me twice as long to get home. 

Cold sucks, but with enough layers, it becomes a non-issue.  But there's nothing you can do about the fucking wind.

Well after 50's and 60's in the NW all winter, winter showed up. Up around a foot now, supposed to snow all week.

I'm not fucking going to work next week.