John Bonham

The Official Weather thread

It has been raining more days than not here down south. Feels a lot like the rain forest I visited in Puerto Rico. 

Never seen anything like it here. 

keyboard broken

using ease of access keyboard

sucks

94 degrees

humid as fuck

AC  blasting full power

feels  good man

Humid as shit I just went to McDonald’s got a sausage McMuffin and came back with gin n ribs. Air con just lying on the bed. Cooking ribs was like a sauna workout. Now gin. 

And now my keyboard is magically working again.   Shit....not gonna question it, just glad it's back.

Just after midnight here in my town outside of Tokyo....turned off the AC and opened the window to appreciate the nice summer downpour that's going on right now.   I absolutely love a good rain, so calming and peaceful.   As long as I don't have to go out in it, that is.

It's officially August.  Let's see what's next in the shitshow that is 2020.

Been really sunny today, 30 degrees that's warm for my area, this summer for most part has been a wash out. I can handle the sun but its the humid muggy air in the evenings & nightime that I don't like. 

I don't miss tornado warnings.  But at least you get warnings....earthquakes just happen, no warning.   And every time I hear a siren go up, I don't know if it's for an earthquake or if the Norks finally got their missiles working and one is heading my way.

Well, it got up to 106 today here with godawful fucking humidity.......typhoon season is right around the corner too.  

Those I like though...with advance warning, you stock up on food and just chill as it rains like a motherfucker outside.

Just woke up around 9am here in Japan in my wonderful 70 degree bedroom.

Outside it's a blazing 88....70% humidity....heat index brings it up to 97.   And it's only after 9am!!

I'll be staying in today.