John Bonham

The Official Weather thread

my poor body isn't built for Arizona's heat. i honestly don't know how you do it.

well i hvaent even been here a year yet!

The hotter, the better. B)

not arizona july temps :<

Anything over 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) is unnecessary unless you're going swimming.

I got a fucking sunburn just walking home today in 22 C (71 F).

FUCK.

Are you suggesting sunburn has got anything to do with temperature?

Anything over 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) is unnecessary unless you're going swimming.

FUCK.

Without knowing anything about it, don't the UV radiation take affect of how hot it is?

I mean, how much sunburn do you get in the winter here, even if you would be lying in bikini the whole day, compared to a day on the beach in the summer?

The hotter it is, the more sunburn you get, in my experience. Except from me, I only get red. Fucking hate it.

FUCK.

Without knowing anything about it, don't the UV radiation take affect of how hot it is?

I mean, how much sunburn do you get in the winter here, even if you would be lying in bikini the whole day, compared to a day on the beach in the summer?

The hotter it is, the more sunburn you get, in my experience. Except from me, I only get red. Fucking hate it.

It has to do with in what angle the sunbeams hit the earth. A day when it is 15 degrees and sunny outside in July will have the exact same effect on your skin as when it is 30.

FUCK.

It has to do with in what angle the sunbeams hit the earth. A day when it is 15 degrees and sunny outside in July will have the exact same effect on your skin as when it is 30.

Really? I had no idea. Good shit to know! :thumbsup:

+1 to Changes post.

You can also get sunburn when skiing/snowboarding and it's really cold then. :D

Yessssss, the physicist says I am right!!!

Been glorious here all day and I slept through it cos I'm sick as fuck from a dodgy fish supper Tuesday night. :(

PW-2013-07-10-Johnston-lightning.jpg

I love rain storms (when I don't have to drive). Out west that would rarely happen, just a handful of times a year. What was great about it was lightning. Nice way to waste a little time was to look out for mother nature's natural phenomena.

I almost got to experience a tornado but lucked out on the fun.

I hate snow. I used to love snow cancellations but as an adult all it did was make getting to work harder and rusts up your vehicle.

i like it like the weather here is in mid spring, or early fall low 70s or high 60s no humidity.

I thrive at night. I love the calmness and cool. The stars. Rain is my shit. Always feel relaxed when it's raining outside.

I fucking hate assholes who willingly wake up at 6AM, spend their whole day in the heat, think the beach is fun and walk around with sun burnt skin and chlorine burnt eyes. Fuck the glare of the sun in my eyes when I drive. A clear lightblue sky makes me think of 9/11.

People are stupid. Programmed to like shit that's awful. Get the fuck out of the sun and live like you're meant to.

I'm the king of the nighttime world, and I'll marry a headlight queen.

Lights! Music! Nightlife!! That's what the Broskiroski is all about. That's when he's ALIVE. You want to burn all day in the heat. Go ahead. I won't stop you. I'm not gonna tell people how to live their life.

I never told anyone how to live their life. Just today, I heard some total madness come out a chick's mouth, but I didn't lecture her or tell her not to do the batshit stuff she was on about, cuz that ain't me. I ride the waves man. I walk on the sandbar. But you ain't gonna see me 60 ft under. Nah man. I stay up.

There's sharks in the water. Global warming is real.

One day some sand nig is gon blow up manhattan and we gonna realize how little time we've got left. Start colonizing. And find a better planet than this space gutter. We pimped this butterfly dry. I can hardly breathe.

When I'm working I like a thunderstorm and just enough rain to keep the customers out of the store.

When I'm sleeping I like thunderstorms too.

When I have to deal with society during the day, I want sunshine.