John Bonham

Chinese Democracy Alternate Artwork Discussion

More to come soon.

IMG00394.jpg

The rest are being posted tonight in much higher quality. The guy bought it for $5 apparently during his lunch break, that's a picture from his phone.

Guest IwishIknewitall

I found the little blurb under the "From Russia With Love" artwork to be really interesting. I didn't know that "Civil War" was about a particular person.

Does that say 'Riad' was the name...' on the first line or do I need my glasses?

I found the little blurb under the "From Russia With Love" artwork to be really interesting. I didn't know that "Civil War" was about a particular person.

Does that say 'Riad' was the name...' on the first line or do I need my glasses?

I do believe that it does. I wonder if the "Riad" the song is about him, too?

I think Axl means the said person(Riad in this case) believed Civil War was about himself, he was that delusional. I could be wrong though.

I'm a bit late with this new booklet thing. Did this come from MSL's flash drive??

No, someone found it in some LA Record Store for $5.

Guest Indigo Child

This booklet is cool, love the artwork. Too bad it doesn't make the songs any better.

You could always go listen to AC/DC or KISS.

I hate to be a pest, but several of the images appear to have been deleted from the Photobucket account and I can't see them. Could somebody zip'em up and PM me? Or re-post - I'm guessing I'm not the only one late to the party.

Guest saphire

This booklet is cool, love the artwork. Too bad it doesn't make the songs any better.

You could always go listen to AC/DC or KISS.

And you could stop posting the same shit like you did at the other place.

What's next, a picture of fat Slash? Go be predictable and boring somewhere else. Ohhh, that's right you can't, they banned your ass. :lol:

Edited by saphire

Guest saphire

I hate to be a pest, but several of the images appear to have been deleted from the Photobucket account and I can't see them. Could somebody zip'em up and PM me? Or re-post - I'm guessing I'm not the only one late to the party.

I thought it was just my computer, but most of the images seem to be gone....weird?