John Bonham

Chinese Democracy Alternate Artwork Discussion

More to come soon.

IMG00394.jpg

The rest are being posted tonight in much higher quality. The guy bought it for $5 apparently during his lunch break, that's a picture from his phone.

Guest IwishIknewitall

I found the little blurb under the "From Russia With Love" artwork to be really interesting. I didn't know that "Civil War" was about a particular person.

Does that say 'Riad' was the name...' on the first line or do I need my glasses?

I found the little blurb under the "From Russia With Love" artwork to be really interesting. I didn't know that "Civil War" was about a particular person.

Does that say 'Riad' was the name...' on the first line or do I need my glasses?

I do believe that it does. I wonder if the "Riad" the song is about him, too?

Damn it, there's an error in the "Chinese Democracy" lyrics. "When you're great wall" should be "when your great wall". Fuck me, they even get the proper possessive right in the line above.

I think Axl means the said person(Riad in this case) believed Civil War was about himself, he was that delusional. I could be wrong though.

I'm a bit late with this new booklet thing. Did this come from MSL's flash drive??

No, someone found it in some LA Record Store for $5.

Guest Indigo Child

This booklet is cool, love the artwork. Too bad it doesn't make the songs any better.

You could always go listen to AC/DC or KISS.