Sign in to follow this  
velvetgirl

Morning Wood

you cant blame gunsguy for liking big dicks. there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. lets not make fun of him for that.

we can however make fun of him for countless other things, like pretending to be a female, starting threads about cock, then trying to pass the buck to his 16 year old daughter. leaks, lawsuits, ect.

so yeah. gunsguy is like the light speed of homoeroticism. its the upper limit. you cant possibly get any gayer. he made my endeavors at mygnrforum totally irrelevant. i tried to be the forum queen, i tried to gay it up, but no matter how gay i am i just cant compete with him. i could literally set myself on fire and he would still outflame me.

its kind of frustrating to be honest.

you cant blame gunsguy for liking big dicks. there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. lets not make fun of him for that.

we can however make fun of him for countless other things, like pretending to be a female, starting threads about cock, then trying to pass the buck to his 16 year old daughter. leaks, lawsuits, ect.

so yeah. gunsguy is like the light speed of homoeroticism. its the upper limit. you cant possibly get any gayer. he made my endeavors at mygnrforum totally irrelevant. i tried to be the forum queen, i tried to gay it up, but no matter how gay i am i just cant compete with him. i could literally set myself on fire and he would still outflame me.

its kind of frustrating to be honest.

I reported you for going off-topic. Asshole. :fyou:

I've visited too many one-off forums where it becomes a MYGnR bash-fest and it just leaves a bad taste, notably, they always die out too. Don't go that way guys. :(

BTW I don't care for gunsguy I think he's a tool.