John Bonham

It's Time for a Major Push for Leaks

I will be kind of surprised if something does leak. That whole Skewrl-F.B.I thing probably scared a lot of the hoarders. Lets say a leaker gets about £1000 for a track, how much lawyer time will that get you? How much will it cover the fine you will have to pay when you lose the court case?

It's just not worth the risk.

That's silly. It's pretty easy to leak a track anonymously.

I will be kind of surprised if something does leak. That whole Skewrl-F.B.I thing probably scared a lot of the hoarders. Lets say a leaker gets about £1000 for a track, how much lawyer time will that get you? How much will it cover the fine you will have to pay when you lose the court case?

It's just not worth the risk.

There's thousands and thousands of us fans on the internet. They'd have no idea where it came from. We're simply talking about securing tracks that have already slipped through the cracks. JB was just inquiring as to whether they'd be available for purchase, as we've heard they've been bartered with in the past.

We're not idiots who will be streaming it on the home page like Kevin Skwerl, God bless him.

I'm with those that hope that nothing leaks. Sure do hope the album comes out in a reasonable timeframe, though. I just know that if songs leak, then that will affect the songs that are on the album instead of him just releasing the best album he can, so the final product suffers.

I'm with those that hope that nothing leaks. Sure do hope the album comes out in a reasonable timeframe, though. I just know that if songs leak, then that will affect the songs that are on the album instead of him just releasing the best album he can, so the final product suffers.

The problem is the phrase "reasonable time frame".

That could be 5 year as that is reasonable when compared to what we went through with CD

I understand what you're getting at and to be honest you are probably right, I was just being hypothetical in idea of the "What if?" creeping into the hoarders mind. It would if it was me. It's a small risk but a risk none the less.

The problem is the phrase "reasonable time frame".

That could be 5 year as that is reasonable when compared to what we went through with CD

Understood. Reasonable as in this or next year would be just great!

Don't get me wrong, if music leaks, I'm listening.

Getting the rest of the Sean Beaven produced tracks would be such a huge jackpot. Probably sounds raw as hell.

However, I'm still rooting for The General to surface. Atlas Shrugged would be a treat too. B)

Does anyone know who first leaked the 16 second clip of Checkmate? Once we find out, maybe we can try to see if we can get the rest of it from them??

That's the million dollar question. Apparently, this person sent the clip to Razz Radio in May of 2006 before they were allegedly turned in to GNR management. No idea how much truth is to any of that, but Razz was the first one to have it.

They should leak Checkmate, Silkworms, and Oh My God (The KFC version). I think that would tide me over till the end of the year.

This seems like a pretty reasonable request.

They should leak Checkmate, Silkworms, and Oh My God (The KFC version). I think that would tide me over till the end of the year.

You'd think a new album in the next two years would be reasonable request instead of blasphemy.

You'd think a new album in the next two years would be reasonable request instead of blasphemy.

Apparently, for $3,000 USD I can own those tracks.

With that said I have just had a windfall with the sale of my house following a split with my wife. Got a spare bit of cash floating at the moment and I was considering a new car but, what the hell.

Yep, I am offering here and now $3000 for ONE song.

I not going to do any chasing, so if anyone knows anything or anyone let me know

Should we start a new thread? $3000 for ONE song

With that said I have just had a windfall with the sale of my house following a split with my wife. Got a spare bit of cash floating at the moment and I was considering a new car but, what the hell.

I not going to do any chasing, so if anyone knows anything or anyone let me know

WHAT?! 3000 FOR A SONG?

Why don't you just wait to buy the new album?

WHAT?! 3000 FOR A SONG?

If the man wants to buy a song, let him buy a song :)

There isn't going to be another album Manets. Your source is a fraud.

:lol: If you say so.

I have my doubts too, but I want to believe. You don't.

It's a choice we have :rolleyes:

There is another album coming but not as manets said. Its coming in 2011, the one that was supposed to come out in 2010 in November is canceled!

Summer 2011 is the word for now.

Talk to MSL he will for sure get you a song! And im saying this because i know it! He'll arrange a trade with a certain guy

Edited by AndreCC