Sign in to follow this  
ManetsBR

What MYGNR members thinks about us

Funny how GG won't respond to the screenshot of him looking for leaks.

Funny how he wont reply to the screenshot of me being cooler than he is.

Edit:I wont be surprised if im banned today.

Edited by Cdlove

Jumping from the Sears Tower head first into a thumbtack > mygnr

I dunno, I spend a good chunk of the year looking forward to new pictures of HV in a tux. :wub:

Again, does it really matter if someone is banned from MYGNR? There are people on there now who are on their 3rd or 4th or whatever number Screen name by now.I'd still post there if/when I can again. Some people over there take their GNR-characters way too seriously. There are very few true insiders. BBA prolly has some dirt, MSL for sure. Other than that there are a lot of kids running around yelling about Multi tracks :facepalm:

Edited by RancidGNRpunx87

I also still enjoy MyGNR. Gunsguy is good for keeping people updated with Twitter updates, live gigs, etc. and I think it's fine he does that. Other than that, he's starting to annoy me too. I rarely see anything by Zint, so I can't really say anything about him. I think HV is a cool guy though, but I now a bunch of you don't like him ;)

I think he's just an intelligent, good looking, high class guy, and some people probably perceive him to be a little pretentious. I mean the dude is attending school to be a Lawyer.

I like the HV. :shrugs:

Edited by AbominableHoman

Funny how GG won't respond to the screenshot of him looking for leaks.

I think I mentioned it three times directly to him, and I had it in my signature for a good few weeks before I was asked to take to down. It's pathetic.

well when gg goes accusing us of being childish, i know he's dreaming. there are an awful number of nasty little brats posting there so he could've used a different angle. clearly clutching at straws Whatever.gif