dave-gnfnr2k

So madision, are you ever going to tell us what the name of that song was that Axl told you

11 minutes ago, magisme said:

I think Moleman, Val, and Redhead are the only PM pics I ever got. I always wanted to know what izzygirl looked like, but she kept everything tight to the vest.

I think I'm confusing "her" with someone else, but wasn't izzygirl a dude?  Perhaps that was the izzygirl on mygnr.  

1 minute ago, popcorn's snare said:

I think I'm confusing "her" with someone else, but wasn't izzygirl a dude?  Perhaps that was the izzygirl on mygnr.  

I think "izzygirl is a dude" was a joke. She and Aaron had an unspecified thing going on, I think.

8 hours ago, magisme said:

Just to clarify, they were all normal pics. None of them tried to slut it up.

Redhead sent me a pic of what appeared to be the grand canyon once. Upon closer investigation it turned out it was a nude. Utterly revolting.

There was one that hasn’t been mentioned here, and for the life of me I can’t remember her name (she rarely posted), that was pretty smokin. Assuming those were real pictures of her at least.

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Redhead sent me a pic of what appeared to be the grand canyon once. Upon closer investigation it turned out it was a nude. Utterly revolting.

Is she your 'no nut' go to now? the image you have in your head to prolong your load from being blown?

12 hours ago, magisme said:

I think Moleman, Val, and Redhead are the only PM pics I ever got. I always wanted to know what izzygirl looked like, but she kept everything tight to the vest.

If any of those girls posted under different names at the original Evo forum(ROV) in 2006-07, there's a 50-50 chance they sent me pics.

For reasons I never fully understood, about half the female members sent me unsolicited pics, two of the girls sent nudes. One time on my birthday in 2006 I opened my PMs to a pic of a girl's breasts. 

I scolded one of them(Rasha?) for doing it which caused her to go through her whole post history and edit out each one of her posts before leaving.

I was always open about my drug use which also caused me to be open about other things... including my foot fetish. This admission caused a couple girls to send me pictures of their feet... unsolicited. I remember asking one of them "Why are you sending these?" to which her answer was "I thought you wanted them!"

If I wanted them I would ask....which I did only once with what easily was the hottest girl to ever post on a GNR forum.

These forums have always been insane asylums and the girls were never exceptions to being 5150.

When you reduce yourself to sending unsolicited photos to a guy just because he has 'Administrator' under his screen name, might be time to rethink your priorities.

Yeah I was always well liked....but come on.

I always wondered what Jarmo, Eric, and BP had to deal with in this regard but unfortunately I never asked.

Actually now that I think about it, Acquiesce is the hottest chick to ever hit the GNR forums. Not hot as in a potential supermodel but hot as in the perfect girl next door.

She was smart too. She always played down the fact she's female to the point some didn't realize it until seeing me address her as such.

Can only imagine what attractive women openly posting on GNR forums have to deal with... although in many cases they're likely seeking attention.

26 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

giphy.gif

there are some sick motherfuckers out there, just look at the people who have harrassed / doxxed / taken down youtube videos in our own community. they're even more fucking pathetic.

That woman, whoever she is, is fucking ghastly.

Just another curse of the internet, that we can now peer directly into the eyes of madness.  That's some spine chilling shit, man.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:01 AM, Facekicker said:

Reveal hidden contents

0rAgP3J.jpg

If she's like that with Axl in public, imagine how she is with a Brad Pitt/Magic Mike type dude in private. 

14 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

If she's like that with Axl in public, imagine how she is with a Brad Pitt/Magic Mike type dude in private. 

No.

14 hours ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

What does this mean?