dave-gnfnr2k

So madision, are you ever going to tell us what the name of that song was that Axl told you

So madision, are you ever going to tell us what the name of that song was that Axl told you

Since CD came out, and I assume the title (unless it was sorry) never came out, can you tell us what the title was?

Guest madison

Sorry, but I made a promise to someone many years ago that I wouldn't disclose the conversation, and I always keep my promises - no matter how much time goes by and no matter how badly somebody acts toward me. My word is my trust and integrity - and no amount of bad behavior on somebody's part would make me break a trust or a promise. Sorry guys.

But I have still not seen this name mentioned yet. Perhaps Axl changed it to something else? Or maybe it's slated for CD-2 or CD-3. Who knows.

Edited by madison

But I have still not seen this name mentioned yet. Perhaps Axl changed it to something else? Or maybe it's slated for CD-2 or CD-3. Who knows.

Do you mean mentioned here, in this thread/forum?, or never anywhere at all?...

But, I do understand your reasoning, and good on you for staying faithful to your word...

Do you mean mentioned here, in this thread/forum?, or never anywhere at all?...

But, I do understand your reasoning, and good on you for staying faithful to your word...

Thats because Madison is making stuff up as usual, and its not true.

1 hour ago, default_ said:

She also started her post with the word SORRY!

Still can’t  believe P4A was get alt account. 

One more thing....

If she made a promise not to disclose information and she always keeps her promises, why in the fuck did she even mention this shit in the first place?

She was bat shit crazy....that goes without saying...but I miss all the quirky characters from the good old days.

I wasn’t really around when the Madison thing happened; but obviously I’ve heard the stories several times over the years. Why did we think p4a was Madison again?

On 6/21/2010 at 8:57 AM, Guest madison said:

Sorry, but I made a promise to someone many years ago that I wouldn't disclose the conversation, and I always keep my promises - no matter how much time goes by and no matter how badly somebody acts toward me. My word is my trust and integrity - and no amount of bad behavior on somebody's part would make me break a trust or a promise. Sorry guys.

Your a cunt, how’s that for integrity?

27 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

I wasn’t really around when the Madison thing happened; but obviously I’ve heard the stories several times over the years. Why did we think p4a was Madison again?

For a start they both had the same broken keyboard :lol:

Madison/Saphire/P4A 

Not to mention P4A ranting on Facebook about Axl in an identical manner to something Madison had said on one of the forums. Like practically word for word. There was loads more, including IP address evidence.