Sign in to follow this  
Guest thomasmeadow

im so sick of the fucking air force,can't wait to 2014.

Guest thomasmeadow

my time is done in 2014 and i can't wait to get the fuck out.

seriously, its not so much work or deploying that bugs me, its the non stop bullshit i have to put up with.

like this week, tuesday i have off, but since the base is having some bull shit exercise, i have to come in and not do anything for 2-6 hours. also, i work 12 hour shifts, so after work wedsday i have to sit around for a hour, listen to people talk for a 90 mins, then go home, lucky to get 5 hours of sleep, then work a 12 hour shift.

i mean really, do people not think the fuck ahead?

also im sick of my "bosses" playing favs. he puts these morons on the good posts and i cant understand why. so annoying.

im trying to deploy (money/less bullshit) as much as i can and finish school asap so i can get the fuck out.

im trying to become a forrest ranger or something like that.

god i fucking hate people

2014? :confused: Did you do a 6 year contract?

There was a guy that was getting discharged (early) when I was joining my unit, who had went on an insane smoking binge to raise his blood pressure, and he got out with 100% disability. The down side is he is probably dead now.

Are you taking any online classes college classes? You're an idiot if you don't just get your bachelors with the post 9-11 G.I. Bill when you're out. Tuition payment, book payment, plus full E-5 BAH = live like a king.

You signed up to being a bullet catcher, the voting taxpayer is now your boss :lol:

Enjoy the ride! At least you will get advanced homeless perks and a flag draped over your coffin no matter when you die - it might be a flag made in China with a barcode & dry clean only tag but thats not the point. You done your duty and never grumbled, for that the free world salutes you :wub: