What skin are you using?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which album skin are you using?

• Appetite For Destruction
    • Lies
    • Use Your Illusion I
    • Use Your Illusion II
    • Chinese Democracy

With the recent forum update, we added some new skins and banners that we've been working on. There's a unique banner and colour scheme for every major Guns album. You can change your skin by going to the bottom left of the forum and choosing an album from there.

In this early stage there may be a few things you'd like to change about the skins, so please use the Support forum to let us know. I hope you like them :)

Which one will you be using?

Guest madison

Well done guys!

I hadn't noticed the skins until you mentioned this thread.

Good job.

UYI-2.

i'm using cd coz i have to remind myself that i am still a fan of this current band, lol

btw excellent job. we must be the most spoiled forum on the net :wub:

points to consider:

i'd use the LIES skin if it weren't a majority-white background as it almost blinds me.

also, for some reason the vote-count bars aren't showing up at the top of this page.. the results bar that is; they're not visible. are they white on white atm?

edit: spello

Edited by maXx

Congratulations mods/admin, this is literally the coolest feature I've seen someone implement for a forum in years. I'm currently using UYI1.

Lie is my favorite album cover, but it's entirely too bright. Also, in my opinion, the default should be changed from UYI2 -- a little too much going on.

Congratulations mods/admin, this is literally the coolest feature I've seen someone implement for a forum in years. I'm currently using UYI1.

Lie is my favorite album cover, but it's entirely too bright. Also, in my opinion, the default should be changed from UYI2 -- a little too much going on.

Thanks :) What would you change the default to? We might be adding a few more actually.

Thanks :) What would you change the default to? We might be adding a few more actually.

I'd love to see some more added. The Spaghetti Incident? :unsure:

But really. The UYI1 is my favorite, aesthetically it works the best, and doesn't have the glaring contrast of some of the others (IP and Lies). Chinese Democracy is the second cleanest look and UYI2 doesn't have a vibrant inviting feel. To tell you the truth I would have had second thoughts about joining the forum based on appearance, if it wasn't for John Bonham enticing me with his kind demeanor and senaual PM's of sweet nothings.

Keep the forum up. This has the greatest forum layout, admin/mod structure out of the big three (MYGNR and HTGTH... however as for as Im concerned that place is dead). Also keep the smilie selection updated, due to my small vocabulary and short attention span it's a lot easier to convey my emotions and thoughts via them.

Edited by AbominableHoman

"Axl Rose Colored Glasses" ? :thumbsdown: Lame, Whats that supposed to mean? Especially when it was reffered to as Chinese Democracy before. Now they're too bright, too. :angry:

Edited by Android

"Axl Rose Colored Glasses" ? :thumbsdown: Lame, Whats that supposed to mean? Especially when it was reffered to as Chinese Democracy before. Now they're too bright, too. :angry:

Give it time, there was a forum update and it'll take a while to get things sorted.

you guys (admin & conor :nono: ) are over-cooking the forum ................. can we please go back to the album covers.. and just tone down the brightness of lies. everything else was fine

What happened?

The skins are ugly now, days ago they were great.

"Axl Rose Colored Glasses"? WTF happened to Chinese Democracy?

Illusions 2.0 Dark rocks though, I'm using it, but I want CHIDEM back! :smiley-book:

you guys (admin & conor :nono: ) are over-cooking the forum .................

I haven't done anything :( I only make the banners.

UYI 1 = gone?

I feel like I've been kicked in the crotch. :(

I assume (don't quote me) that we'll have all those skins back, possibly in an updated form but similar, and some new ones :) I believe that's the plan anyway.

I'm going to close this until the skin situation is sorted and verified, then I'll create a new poll. Thanks to everyone who voted so far :)

Locked.